Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeahRose - Nottingham  (Read 2127 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7102671) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Online Ipunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking / Communication

Sorted over Whatapp, can be a little slow, but nothing to worry about.  Decent text, not just one word answers with thumbs up etc.

Logistics / Location

A house in the outskirts of Nottingham (NG4) nice new estate

LeahRose:

Dress Size: 14, confirmed, MILF body, may not be for everyones taste
Boobs: G (Yes, massive)
Height:5'5"
Language: Born and bred English, no issues, chatty
Accessories: She wears some oversized glasses and it just completes the sexy MILF look

Photos: They are all her, very recent and accurate

Service

Paid - £50 for a Nude OWO and CIM (But I got a lot more)
 - No signs of clockwatching

Time management - No issues

Event

I arrived at the location, well a little down from the postcode she gave me.  Told her I arrived was given the house number and street name, walked over.  She answered the door while hiding behind it.  She was wearing a black dress, she lead me up stairs to the bedroom and started undressing, I did the same.  I laid down thinking she'd just get on with it, but there was DFK, a lot of sexy kissing and she totally explored my entire body it was so sexy and I was actually totally rock solid, I really wasn't expecting this, she then started with the OWO, which oh god, was absolutely amazing, all she was wearing at the point where those glasses and my god, wow.  There was a lot of DT and when I told her I was just about to cum, she went deeper still and took the lot.

Afterwards, while I was in utter ecstasy she totally cleaned me up and allowed me to get dressed, had a little chat, basically me telling her how amazing that BJ was.

Positives:
Sexy
Amazing BJ
Unexpected services

Neutral:
None really

Negatives:
None

Would I visit again: Yes

Offline puntingfool

Nice one. I'd seen the profile and was definitely curious. Your review has upgraded that to a hotlist addition. 

Offline DThunter01

This sounds great

Was it sloppy gagging deepthroat down to the balls?  :drinks:

Online Ipunter

This sounds great

Was it sloppy gagging deepthroat down to the balls?  :drinks:

She didn’t really gag to much, but it made the DT sound her nose was touching my stomach.

Also, additionally she did this strange thing where she put pressure on my balls while pressing my gooch area, I’m not sure if this was some sort of external prostate massage but it certainly worked 😂

Offline chrisintcov

Hi, can I just ask please if Leah swallowed when you came?

Many thanks

Online Ipunter

Hi, can I just ask please if Leah swallowed when you came?

Many thanks

Every last drop