Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prague 1 - Fox Club Erotic Massage  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Yellowman18

POSITIVE

External Link/Members Only

Had a rare excursion to Prague and fancied me a tantric massage.

Thought I’d TOFTT and googled erotic massage places and lucked out on Fox Club. They were pretty responsive on their website so no need to use burner phone to WhatsApp or call.

Venue:
Easy to find in central old town area however the door is pretty exposed on a medium foot traffic street with bright lights from the bank opposite good news is there’s an ATM right across. Not difficult to get in as the door is unlocked and the entry looks like a normal bar.

Damage:
3000 czk for 1 hour of £100 for fox massage, highest level one including shared shower, foot fetish and pretty much unlimited access to everything.

Girl:
There were 3 girls on offer but I went for a size 10 blonde from Ukraine called “Foxy” imaginative name. She was a good looking girl next door with all the curves in the right place and baby soft skin. One of the smallest and neatest pussies I’ve seen in a while too.

The massage:
Off the bat she suggested I shower for a few mins and as I dried off she came back and took everything off revealing the size D breasts with a little hang but not too bad and hourglass figure. Onto my back and she gave a medium strong deep muscle massage, clearly untrained but poked and prodded in all the right places to be relaxing. Plenty of warmed oil used. She then progressed to using her really heavy breasts and erect nipples to drag across my back many times then onto my buttocks and finally along my legs while she started doing CC swipes and cupping my balls in a really sensual way.
Did this for a good 20mins alternating between breasts, smooth legs to rub against my back and then grinding her slightly stubbly puss against my back and legs. All this time she allowed for touching anywhere so I maximised my opportunity to massage her legs, breasts and managed to touch her pussy a few times.

On the flip was when I saw how pretty her face was, Jesus and the eye contact she maintained as she worked her ample busoms up and down my chest and briefly nudging my erect penis with her nipples. At this point I had full access to her vag and sensually massaged the lips and then dropped a finger in the tight crack - god it was warm and tight! She moved onto a TW and jack hammered a bit more, all the time I was fingering her as she lay legs apart in my leg. It didn’t take long for me to explode my load and she swiftly went to mop up. She asked if I wanted the shower now with her and I opted to do it alone as I was rushed to leave. 

Highly recommended if you’re looking for an erotic massage or b2b