Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SGKAte - Burnley finishing up.  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Alf G

Just had a message from Kate, that she is finishing up in a month's time.  :(

Anyone that has got her number, should get in quick, to see her before she finishes up.
A sad day to lose a good sp in a area where there's not much decent talent about. :cry:

Offline Blue1878

A well reviewed lady on here, but never had the pleasure despite repeated requests on her AW profile when it was available
Don’t think I’ll get the. A have now has not fortunate enough to have her number

Offline Marquis

Just had a message from Kate, that she is finishing up in a month's time.  :(

Anyone that has got her number, should get in quick, to see her before she finishes up.
A sad day to lose a good sp in a area where there's not much decent talent about. :cry:

Thanks for the info Alf. Don't think I'll be able to see Kate before she calls it a day. A top SP and a decent person too.

Offline Alf G

I will be getting one more session in with her.  :dance:
A bit longer than what I usually budget for.

No new punts, or reviews from me for a while then.  :bomb:

Online scutty brown

Well........she is getting a bit too old to play "School Girl" Kate now.

I did hear a rumour, totally unsubstantiated, that she's taking time off then coming back as "School Dinner Lady Kate" for all you fetishists out there.

Offline bigbilly22

Saw her many a time back in the day including socially a couple of times. Sadly, lost her number, if anyone would like to share I’d be much appreciative. Or anyone who know her well enough ask her first if she remembers me. Punting name remains the same.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well........she is getting a bit too old to play "School Girl" Kate now.

I did hear a rumour, totally unsubstantiated, that she's taking time off then coming back as "School Dinner Lady Kate" for all you fetishists out there.
Probably 7 years since I last saw her but she was saying back then about rebranding as she was a bit old for the "School Girl" title, anyway she's given a lot of punters decent service over the years  :drinks:

Offline frankc

Probably 7 years since I last saw her but she was saying back then about rebranding as she was a bit old for the "School Girl" title, anyway she's given a lot of punters decent service over the years  :drinks:

Yeah, She's bit of a clog from Manchester but she was always well worth a visit

Offline Tyramhall

Absolutely top shag. She dropped the school girl gig a while back. She's filled out a little to the point she has great tits and a great arse. She's a good looking girl as well which is a bonus!
I'll message her and hopefully book in one last time.

Offline Captain caveman 69

I got the message and went to Burnley for a final mauling what a loss her feedback says it all not even a single grey review. Good luck to her a fantastic business head on her too :drinks:

Offline Marquis

Managed to fit in a final session a few days ago. Kate was as good as ever.