Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: innsbruck  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Sibiu

I'm off to Innsbruck in a few weeks. Has anyone any recent experience or recommendations for Innsbruck? Thanks

Offline badsin

Search facility, top right of the page :hi:

Offline Sibiu

Search facility, top right of the page :hi:

Thank you Badsin for your suggestion. I had already tried that and found no useful information.

Offline killjames

Yes your daughters are there providing orgies with your missis. Its a shit service but you can piss on them for free.
Banned reason: Sad troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Marsh Mitch

I remember visiting a brothel after getting down from scenic mountains. It was through random google search . Costed 70€ for half an hour .. another place was very expensive.

Offline TomB22

Circolo Passion. It's both night club and Laufhauss (entrance from the back). Google it, they have rota of girls on the website and use booksusi.com to read reviews of them.

Offline Heph

I'm frequently there myself but have no recent experience to speak of. There's a fair number of hookers available and rates are generally £270+

I'll watch this space with interest and contribute if and when I get to scratch the itch myself

Offline Golove

There used to be a brothel right near the station, but I've done a search and nothing came up, apart from this place

External Link/Members Only