Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy77 of Nottingham  (Read 1176 times)

19 review(s) for katy77 (11 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile is accurate to a point.  All services offered, very nice and chatty English girl.  Big fake boobs with great nipples. But she is about 40.  While some 40 year olds are hot, her, less than many. Also while often this doesn't matter, she is about a 3 on the chav scale (10 being non-chav).  This, too, is often fine, but the combination just didn't work for me. So Katy gets a neutral from me since I just didn't fancy her.  This made it a bit difficult to be totally 'in to it".

Still the services were good.  Great kissing, great OWO & RO. Very enthusiastic.  Hot sex in several positions. (I said "difficult" not "impossible".) I'd think she is experienced which is a good thing. No clock watcher.

Overall a medium punt.  I don't think I will return, and would not recommend her to a close friend, so not scored as a positive.

Offline Owwhatanight

I like it Mr Dan a CHAVOMETER  .....her sister is Natalie1979 and she looks older than 35 looking at her profile pix

pleasure

I'm a bit confused that 0 on the chavometer is the most chavvy. I only hope your day job isn't a safety officer in a nuclear power plant.

Offline Steely Dan

I must have been using a posh-scope.  Here is the lost chavometer:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Northerndave666

Thanks for the heads-up OP, saved me a journey today  :drinks: