Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mrs Suzana 9 inches TS - Sheffield  (Read 4253 times)

Offline Barney100

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £150

Got the Friday feeling and wanted a big cock, it was between Suzana and 10inch Savage Naomi
Couldn’t find any reviews of either ladies so went with Suzana as she looked like she had a wicked side to her.

Comms

Sent a few messages the day before, quick to respond and polite, asked if I wanted to see her cock to make sure it is as big as the pictures so video called me and showed me her playing with her hard cock, that was enough for me, booked for an hour.

Nice clean ground floor flat in city centre

The Girl

Definitely her in the pictures and I think she looks even better in real life than the pictures and yes, that is her cock. Tall and fit, nice make up and hair, very feminine, nice hard tits with a piercing.

The meeting

Straight into kissing and lots of touching, soon both naked on her bed and starting sucking her already hard cock. It tasted beautiful and clean, it has a tiny head but a thick shaft. She was soon very hard and asked to fuck me which I said yes very nervously. Have me some poppers then on with the condom. She was very gentle, just pushing the small head in which is useful then slowly worked the big shaft in. All I can say is wow, it hurt at first but she was so gentle until I was used to it then after that she really went to town, pounding away but with the bend in the cock it felt amazing. After a long session in that position she flipped over onto my back and lifted my legs up and again slowly entered then pounded away, all the time looking deep into my eyes and kept leaning forward for passionate kisses, it felt brilliant.
What followed was a non stop pounding in different positions until I could take no more and asked her to come, she wanked her herself whilst playing with my cock and it didn’t take long for her to cum which I greedily swallowed every last drop. For the last 5mins I was slowly sucking her cock and she got hard again and deep throated me!! Our time was up but she wanted me to stay longer but I couldn’t and unfortunately I got stage fright and couldn’t get hard, she definitely wanted me to fuck her.

No clock watching, had an amazing time and would definitely recommend and I will be seeing her again.

Took one for team and it worked out well
Happy punting people.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline soppyget

Sounds like a good visit mate.  Do you know if she's staying in sheffield indefinitely or just passing through?  Did she suck you at all?  And was there anything else going on? Rimming,  etc?

Offline Barney100

Yes it was a good visit.
She played and sucked my cock and balls but I got stage fright and couldn’t get hard. She loves having her cock sucked and she likes to be rimmed.
Tempted to go back today!

Offline Hotdogboy88

Was offered BB  by her when she was in Coventry last year. Didn’t visit her she said so much n text. Which is a shame as she looked so good.   :dash: