Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Crystal - Cardiff. TS Review  (Read 2364 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2221184) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline majorlazeruk

External Link/Members Only

Saw Crystal in Cardiff recently and had text her a few months ago and finally took a punt.

Comms were done via text and then I called her to book.On the call she asked what i wanted, which was some domination and cum in the session.

She was located in a quite plush apartment close to the train station.

It seems I've never really been dominated before and boy did i get what i asked for!
Visually i found her attractive and she wore some knee boots as requested and a black skin tight dress and some leather gloves.

Verbally quite dominant and demanded to be called a certain name.
Long story short she made me gag on her dick and proceeded to tell me i am in for a good fucking.

I asked her to take things slow and be gentle and at first she did, then after i had given her oral a few times she began to enter me. Other reviews state she is not that big dick wise. My view is that it's quite meaty and prob 8 inches. Filled me right up ! Not too big and not too small.

Crystal continued to fill me up for about 10 mins and at that point i begged to ease up. She is very good at what she does and not at all wreckless. Lots of verbals during the meet which added to the excitement.

She eventually came in my mouth and then finished me off.

In conclusion I got exactly what I wanted and paid for. Looks like her pics and I'd be happy to book again.

Price paid £200 which included domination and cum in a session.