Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: arabian_bird of Addlestone  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ridiculously expensive but looks to be a tasty young spinner (my fav :D) and mostly everything is on her 'likes' list.

Has anyone had the pleasure?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline latecomer

I wouldn't even consider it at that price and now there's an Alert on the profile so suggest you definitely look elsewhere.

Offline bobbymotors

Addlestone is a right shit hole, I'd give it a miss if I were you.

Offline Vivago

I wouldn't even consider it at that price and now there's an Alert on the profile so suggest you definitely look elsewhere.

Yes, she is trying it on a bit.  If she was a little bit more reasonable and flexible about her price, I would consider a punt as I love a taste of the exotic and she looks hot.  BTW, she has an interesting explanation of her Alert.  Something about having a foreign passport which sounds like BS to me although she does have genuine looking feedback.

Agreed, Addlestone is a shithole but as the girl only does outcalls, it hardly matters. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline HappyandLucky

£300 :scare:. For that scale of investment I would want several cast iron reviews and after delivering the service she would need to iron my clothes and give the car a good shampoo and wax before I drove off.

Better to invest in known quality at half the price.

Cinnic94

Taking one of the team with her later today, will report back. I've got money to spend and fancied it!

Offline alessiobou

Anyone know if she's still working? Can't find her anymore ;( New profile, maybe? Wishful thinking here.

Ben4454

She bidded on a reverse booking of mine last year. I stated in the reverse booking it would be a roleplay meet. Upon confirming with her about the roleplay she blocked me. She was a bit of a waste of time.