Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage shop opening in Portsmouth (Cosham)  (Read 6194 times)

Offline John81

External Link/Members Only

Brand new shop & hopefully some new talent. 1 big positive is the cheaper than average prices, 1 pretty massive negative is that it’s right in cosham highstreet which is always busy daytimes, a few doors down from tesco. May have to try a visit as late as possible down there & toftt

Offline John81

Looks like it has a far more discrete rear entrance

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

£35 per hour? That's cheap for down here, I don't think those prices will last long!

Offline skyrider2019

I have booked a 4 hand massage for when the opens will put up a review on what is on offer.

Offline John81

I have booked a 4 hand massage for when the opens will put up a review on what is on offer.

I’ve visited as they opened early last week. Depending on what you’re looking for, I’d say probably save your money. Both the ladies are mid 50’s. Will be posting a review shortly

Offline skyrider2019

Cheers John for the info, I will give it a miss

Offline timsouth

External Link/Members Only£25-30mins-/1425071018

After years of lurking I thought I should add to this post. My first post so please be kind.

I had some spare time to kill in Cosham. I parked in the Tesco car park. An ANPR system so no purchase needed in Tescos. The back entrance is immediately opposite as shown in the Gumtree ad pictures. It just looks a lot worse than the pics!. It was 1030 am and I called to ask if they had availability straight away. The phone was answered quickly and the lady spoke reasonable english.

The lady who answered the door was chinese, around 50, very short and petite. I was hoping for either a girl who was younger or bigger boobs. I was shown into a room. Clean enough but it is a new place so I expected it. I paid the lady and undressed and was pleasantly surprised when a younger lady walked in. Around 35-40, little black dress. Boobs looked ok but I later found out it was a highly padded bra.

Oiled my back and began by standing at my head and leaning over my back to reach my bum. My first thought was that it was going to be asked to turn over after 5 mins and out the door in 15 mins. But I was wrong. A nice massage and she let me touch her ass without asking. Plenty of anal play on me, at one point she slightly inserted the tip of her finger. Lovely.

After 20 mins she turned me over and oiled my cock for a few minutes before the inevitable question. "You want some fun darleeeng". I asked what she had in mind. she wanted 40 for b2b and 20 for HE. I opted for HE but couldnt persuade her to take off her bra and dress. She was gentle and took her time. I began  to touch her boob and reached in to her nipple. I asked if that was ok and she said I could touch for free!

I came and she took her time cleaning me up and also wiped excess oil from my back.

Her name was "sugar". She said next time she would suck my cock. She had long black hair and quite attractive. I was out of the door exactly 30 mins later. I would return as its one of the better chinese shops that I have been in.

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

External Link/Members Only£25-30mins-/1425071018

After years of lurking I thought I should add to this post. My first post so please be kind.

I had some spare time to kill in Cosham. I parked in the Tesco car park. An ANPR system so no purchase needed in Tescos. The back entrance is immediately opposite as shown in the Gumtree ad pictures. It just looks a lot worse than the pics!. It was 1030 am and I called to ask if they had availability straight away. The phone was answered quickly and the lady spoke reasonable english.

The lady who answered the door was chinese, around 50, very short and petite. I was hoping for either a girl who was younger or bigger boobs. I was shown into a room. Clean enough but it is a new place so I expected it. I paid the lady and undressed and was pleasantly surprised when a younger lady walked in. Around 35-40, little black dress. Boobs looked ok but I later found out it was a highly padded bra.

Oiled my back and began by standing at my head and leaning over my back to reach my bum. My first thought was that it was going to be asked to turn over after 5 mins and out the door in 15 mins. But I was wrong. A nice massage and she let me touch her ass without asking. Plenty of anal play on me, at one point she slightly inserted the tip of her finger. Lovely.

After 20 mins she turned me over and oiled my cock for a few minutes before the inevitable question. "You want some fun darleeeng". I asked what she had in mind. she wanted 40 for b2b and 20 for HE. I opted for HE but couldnt persuade her to take off her bra and dress. She was gentle and took her time. I began  to touch her boob and reached in to her nipple. I asked if that was ok and she said I could touch for free!

I came and she took her time cleaning me up and also wiped excess oil from my back.

Her name was "sugar". She said next time she would suck my cock. She had long black hair and quite attractive. I was out of the door exactly 30 mins later. I would return as its one of the better chinese shops that I have been in.

Post this as a review in the "Massage" section, it'll help anyone searching for more info on the shop.