Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxmajesticmelissaxx - Oxford. WARNING offers BareBack!!  (Read 3288 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4844951) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now I've seen the previous negative report of Melissa on here, but as anyone who punts in Oxford knows, there isn't much choice to be had unless you're willing to pay an absolute fortune. All I was after was a cheap jump. Bad mistake.

I've been in run down properties before, so the mention of this in the other report didn't really bother me, nor the fact that she's a "scrawny old lady" in cheap lingerie. I prefer girls I see completely naked anyway.

I tried phoning Melissa, but got no reply. Probably busy, so I sent her a txt, and she replied about half an hour later.

Said she was available, but had no condoms!! Bearing in mind it was only just after 10am, it seemed odd that she didn't have any. Maybe she hadn't had time to restock from the day before? It soon became apparent from the txt message as to why she had none though. She was willing to offer bareback. Now rather than me quoting the txt conversation, I've taken a snapshot of it and uploaded it with this review. Make of it what you will.

To say she was desperate is an understatement. I almost felt like asking for the address just to pop some money through the letterbox to shut her up.

Just to make things perfectly clear. I didn't meet up with Melissa. I wouldn't want to touch her with someone else's bargepole.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 03:46:16 pm by Lewis »

Online theejaculator

Oh dear....surprised the 2020 review didn't put you off completely in the first place

Offline Lewis

It almost did, but like I said, there isn't much choice in Oxford unless you're willing to pay a fortune, or see a Romanian.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just wow. That's not nice.
No doubt there are skanky blokes out there who take advantage of her situation. Poor woman.

Offline Veritas

Wow…just grim.  Thanks for the heads up Lewis, someone somewhere will doubtless dodge a bullet having seen that.

No booking arranged though so better in the regional info section than reviews? 

Online oxfordcock

I did see her many many years ago when I first started out. I was very inexperienced and pretty stupid at the time.

She led me into one of her kids rooms where we fucked on a sofa I think (was a long time ago), toys and random shit all over the floor. She was so dry the condom broke in her, was quite a painful fuck for me.

Thankfully I was clean after a test.

Offline southcoastpunter

No booking arranged though so better in the regional info section than reviews?

yes, it doesn't meet the criteria for a formal review so I have moved it.

Offline Lewis

yes, it doesn't meet the criteria for a formal review so I have moved it.

Fair enough  :thumbsup:

Offline Jb861

It almost did, but like I said, there isn't much choice in Oxford unless you're willing to pay a fortune, or see a Romanian.

I'll second that

Offline markhoward

Talk about red flags, her profile is full of them.... £20 BJ until 8.30pm tonight.... guess that's when the dealer is due  :(

Offline Lewis

Offline markhoward

I wonder if she's Ruby's mother!

Offline Lewis

Offline Lewis

I wonder if she's Ruby's mother!

Well she's moved from Oxford to Abingdon. (OX14 postcode)

Perhaps that's why Ruby has to quit so mummy can work from her flat  :D

Offline markhoward

haha

She's down to £70 an hour now!
I've read a review or rather discussion elsewhere with someone lined up with her for a session after she's gone bareback with someone else!!

She's pricing as more of a street worker that's too lazy to leave the flat.

Offline Lewis

Are you allowed to mention where that discussion is?

Offline markhoward

It's a auto-censored website - came up on a google search from her AW address... just used the cached option to read the posts

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are you allowed to mention where that discussion is?
No, it's auto-censored like the above post.   :hi:

Offline Lewis

No, it's auto-censored like the above post.   :hi:

:thumbsup: Off now to do some Googling.

EDIT. Found it already.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 08:26:01 pm by Lewis »