Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: First timer recommendations for Southampton?  (Read 6603 times)

Offline Tidalvave

Hi all

It's a pleasure to meet you!

I'm a first timer to punting and super eager to get stuck in! That's the enthusiasm I made this account with, then Covid-19 happened! Wasn't super keen on risking anything till things died down, but with my jabs I'm once again raring to go!

I've been reading reviews here and there, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations for my Punting virginity? I'm into younger Asian women but bar that, open to any recommendations, my wiser betters have to offer!

Wholeheartedly up for writing my first review as well! I know I won't be adding much by reviewing a well reviewed girl, but I'm sure I'll be more helpful with whom I review in the future!

Thanks in advance all!

Offline CharliePepp

Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline saintly100

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 09:43:23 am by saintly100 »

Offline Waterhouse

Could not agree more!  Hayley is definitely the girl to bust your punting cherry.

Offline Dirty_Parry

Of course the problem starting with Hayley is it sets the bar very high for following punts.  :D

May I suggest a nice reliable punt in central Southampton Lush Butt

Well received on here I’ve reviewed her.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Pompey_puntah

For my first ‘punt’ I visited a massage shop.
Seemed a sensible middle ground to me.
I didn’t do any major research ahead of going so it was quite exciting to see how things unfolded was I gathered the nuts to walk in!
In Southampton I’ve reviewed Buathong Thai Massage before and have found it reliable and reasonably discreet.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299781.0

Good luck
PP

Offline stefanow

Wow, how exciting.

Hayley I've never actually met, but not for want of trying.  Yes, she may ruin every other punt for a while... but then if you like variety, probably not.

Lushbutt I have seen, and she was fun and relaxed, so I second that suggestion.

Focusing purely on an Asian girl may limit your options a little and not give you the best outcome.  My best advice would be to opt for someone who's been
around for a while, rather than someone new to the scene.  This may cost a little more, but that extra £20 or £30 will be a good investment in ensuring that
you walk away happy.

Innocent Angel might be a good shout too, as long as you don't mind skinny girls.  She's just fucking lovely (or should I say lovely fucking).

Can't wait to hear how you get on!

Online timsussex

go see Hayley

and tell her that its your first punt - wont get you a price reduction but will help

Offline Tidalvave

Thanks gentlemen for all the advice, it was much appreciated!

I definitely had a memorable day, mistakes were made and learnt quite a bit! Starting the day dealing with a bigoted Ne'er-do-well, and ending the day having had 2 punts (I have 2 reviews!).

Haley: Sadly I couldn't find a time with Haley that fit well in both our calendars, and I was too excited to wait! But I think that might be for the best, she's considered specular by several reviews, I fear I might become jaded after a go with her! Thus will save her for when I'm sick of punting, as a way to bring me back in!

Innocent Angel: Wasn't in the area for Innocent Angel, but will add her to the hot list!

Lushbutt: Stupidly I forgot about Lushbutt and have been kicking myself since! (Will most likely be the 3rd unless a less crazy Thai visits instead of Mary, the reviews seem to be all over the place recently, her intro section is off, not to mention BB reports in history...)

I ended up in Buathong, I reasoned if I felt uncomfortable I could just pay for the massage and leave if need be, but had a great time.

But I had a few shots left after that, and started listening to the wingman. Sigh... so I looked up the closest ladies to where I was and ended up visiting an "Asian" pop-up via Viva street... As you could guess bad idea. But I have to learn right!?, and I've defiantly learnt a few things! 

Thank you for the recommendation! I have one last question, is there a unspoken period of time to wait before putting up a review? Just to make it harder for the girls?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 11:25:23 am by Tidalvave »

Offline Dirty_Parry

Thank you for the recommendation! I have one last question, is there a unspoken period of time to wait before putting up a review? Just to make it harder for the girls?

Very  interesting outcome. Look forward to your reviews. Some people post right away others when they think of it. I usually post after a week, but that’s just my preference. In my early punting days I did post a negative review of a known TW on the day of the supposed punt as I was cross. She saw it and I wasn’t bothered by that. It was the tirade of abuse in texts to my punting phone that made life difficult.
As I said it’s horses for courses whatever you feel comfy with I guess

Offline BDiONU

But I had a few shots left after that, and started listening to the wingman. [/b]
I was quite friendly with one of the mamasans who ran a massage shop in Dubai, would also service privileged customers ;-) She told me about a young arab guy that she made cum 4 times in a one hour session! OK the last time took 15 minutes but still very impressive.

Offline Pompey_puntah

Glad Buathong worked out 👍.
Did you see Meena? I’m well overdue a return visit to be honest!!

PP