Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michaela, MK  (Read 867 times)

Online Oxfordguy43

Realise this is subjective but tempted by Michaela in MK. Just wondering how she compares facially with her friends Dollar and Adrienne. Any insights?

Online cuckoldpost

I have seen her before I joined the forum.

For me - I found her very attractive. Petite and perky brunette.

I am currently trying to decide whether to see her again on my next trip to MK and wondering the same as you - how does she compare facially to Jess, Dollar, Adrienne, Cherry. Bodies all look stunning!

Online Oxfordguy43

Thanks. Agree bit of a dilemma. Jess looks amazing but reviews are far from positive. Unless she's improved?

Online cuckoldpost

There are pictures of Michaela and Dollar’s faces on Twitter. Possibly not Adrienne.

Yes I hear you about Jess. But I’ve been looking at pictures of that body too long not to. Literally can’t resist.

Online Fuzzyduck

Realise this is subjective but tempted by Michaela in MK. Just wondering how she compares facially with her friends Dollar and Adrienne. Any insights?

Any chance of you contributing back anytime soon?

Offline anonymouse72

Unless you've seen Adrienne how do you know how the two compare. If you fancy Dollar then you won't be disappointed with Michaela.

Offline martz3uk

Personally, I find her facially very attractive. Lovely tight body too :)

Offline plsnt1

And there is always Jaimee.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Review to follow, but very friendly and quite stunning.

Offline somedouche

Her face was unobscured in the first set of pics when she joined up annabellas. Maybe someone will dig them up.