Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxfordshire recommendations  (Read 2402 times)

ATMIV

I've now started working in Oxfordshire. My usual punting ground has been Bristol. Does anyone have any recommendations for this area. There seems to be an awful lot of similar very young girls with zero feedback - always a suspicious sign!! Thanks for your time

Offline ForrestGump

You may have already done this but if not it may help you along the road a bit... I searched the forum just using the string "oxford" and threw up lots of results. You can then use your browsers search capability to scan the results for specific keywords such as "review". You can also search using the names of other larger towns in your vicinity. HTH  ;)

My general recommendation for Oxfordshire is just to avoid! You occasionally get a few touring girls but generally a desert.

If you want some personal recommendations then I would say:

Lady Godiva is a decent if vanilla punt,
External Link/Members Only

Amazing Sophie is an OK punt if you're into the whole plastic thing but she says she only punts regulars now, once was enough for me!

Busty-bella-rose not bad but has taken CIM off the menu

If I were you I would look at reading, Birmingham and Coventry and accept that for a reasonable punt you're going to have to travel

Offline SmokeEater

I've never seen this girl but is on my to do list.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/NaughtyAlyxxx

She has good feedback and reasonably priced with only a few extras of anal and cim.

Not seen any reports about her on here though

Offline ciscoxxx69

I've never seen this girl but is on my to do list.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has good feedback and reasonably priced with only a few extras of anal and cim.

Not seen any reports about her on here though

Shes a very attractive, fun girl........and good VFM....comms are a bit all over the place.
I ended up waiting 30mins, there were other girls in the house too....but it was okay. She normally works in Northampton I think.
In fairness she was having a lot of problems with a guy hassling her, and offering ridiculous money to do Bareback. She showed me her phone messages from this guy - there really are some saddo's out there. :thumbsdown: credit to her, she categorically turned down £1,000 in her replies....
But a nice, attractive girl with a great body, and sexy way about her. We did A-levels - she only wanted to do it in Cowgirl - I am not sure she enjoyed it much, which then translates to dampening my enjoyment - would I go back?
Yes, but only if she was more organised....