Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: isle of Wight - Princess Black  (Read 738 times)

Online sam302005

Anyone recently seen Princess Black on the isle of Wight?  since I last looked at her profile she seems to have better rating .

External Link/Members Only

Sam
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 10:24:30 am by sam302005 »

Offline drex

she use to post about letting regulars bareback. she removed it from the profile, but i'd assume that probably still happens.

Offline WhackDaddy

Online sam302005

Barebacks not what I'm looking for .. guessing no one has booked her on here then ......

Offline Happyjose

Barebacks not what I'm looking for .. guessing no one has booked her on here then ......

Then why do you keep asking the same question?

This is the 3rd time. You’ve been told about the bareback before

Anyone had an experience with princess black or tasha on the Isle of wight ?  Keep looking at her aw profile and thinking of seeing what she's like ..
External Link/Members Only
Sam
Anyone seen princess black from isle of Wight at all?  keep seeing her on AW and thinking about a punt ... External Link/Members Only

Offline macman26

Really mate just book a ferry and go to the mainland - there was a face pic of her floating around and i would rather fuck a goat...

Offline HawkG

Really mate just book a ferry and go to the mainland - there was a face pic of her floating around and i would rather fuck a goat...

I call BS.

None of your reviews are for goats.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:00:33 am by HawkG »

Online sam302005

:dance:

Online sam302005

;)
Then why do you keep asking the same question?

This is the 3rd time. You’ve been told about the bareback before

Offline macman26

Pretty much sums up your contributions so far

You come across as a timewasting twat

Guess the OP should go and see her and then write a review!

Offline contentguy

It's not possible to make bookings on here, and btw, you do come over as a twat.   :mad:

Guy

Online sam302005