Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie at Soft Touch - Northampton  (Read 327 times)

Offline Bigbadgeorge

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sophie a couple of weeks ago and thought I would treat myself to a hours soap suds massage.

Sophie is even better in the flesh with a great body, small pert boobs and an amazing arse. Started with a oily massage on the table which was ok but nothing to shout out about and then turned over for a front massage where plenty of attention was given to the lower region. It was then onto the blow up mattress for the main even. Plenty of bubbles and sliding up and down my body. Again just ok. Then straight on with the condom for oral with. I know she does OWO but I wast given the option. Same with the kissing. All closed lips and no fk let alone dfk.

We then had sex with her on top on the mattress which was fun just because of all the squelchy noises coming from the water and soap suds. We then moved onto the table where we had sex in a few positions and I finished in the bag with her legs over my shoulders.

All in all not a bad punt but I don’t think I would waste my money on the hour soap suds again. All seemed a little machanicle to me. Stunning girl with a great body but just didn’t click.

Offline Charliehutton

Interesting to compare notes, BBG. She's too thin for me, but most of her other reviewers agree with you that she has a great body.