Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eden Thai Massage Bremen  (Read 251 times)

Offline Psmiffy

So after a long break due to illness and at a loss in Bremen decided to see what was about and stumbled onto Eden Massage, they have two locations and as I was staying at the Ibis near the train station decided to have a walk and visit,
Not sure if this is the norm for Germany , but shown the girls and told €60 for one hours massage, picked a maybe 35-40 year old woman by the name of Ploy, fairly attractive and went off to the room. Told to take a shower while she went off to get a drink and her bag of goodies.
There was none of the “will she , won’t she” as straight away she offered me oral and sex for €120, I checked this included the house fee, she said yes, I also asked about owo, she said in the past she would but now the law says no and she was scared of getting caught
Anyway, onto the main event, massage was excellent and even returned the favour, oral was brief and kissing was just a peck or two , sex was very good anc oh boy could she ride a cock, asked if I could cum on her body, she agreed but said nowhere near her face
All in all I would give her;
Looks  6/10
Massage 9/10
Oral 4/10
Sex  9/10