Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT opportunities in the Y&H region  (Read 100568 times)

Offline muffin

Think she has been around a while

Offline Sheffkenny

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any info?
Tempted

Dropped her a message.
Everything is extra, kissing, oral, anal. all extra.
15 min blow and go would have been £90.

Offline kingp

Thanks gave it a miss that day. Good thing I did

Offline sheffielder

Dropped her a message.
Everything is extra, kissing, oral, anal. all extra.
15 min blow and go would have been £90.

Just saw her for a 15min quickie. Would highly recommend. Would defo see her for longer if she did a reasonable priced gfe

Offline Cum.again

Anyone recognise Bella_beauty_queen92

Not an extensive likes but looks intriguing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sheffielder

Offline Cum.again

Presumably: bellabeauty91 - Rotherham

Thanks yeah rings a bell now the full floral leg tattoo if it’s the same girl

Offline marksmith1986

This looks like a new profile. Anyon had the pleasure?

Offline stevedave

Offline dj_486

Anyone recognise Bella_beauty_queen92

Not an extensive likes but looks intriguing

I'm sure it's bellabeauty91, was always hoping she would pop back up.

Offline TrampZ

I have a meeting planned for next week, if it goes ahead I’ll leave a review  :thumbsup:

Online NewGuy89

This looks like a new profile. Anyon had the pleasure?

I will be treating myself over the festive period and I have her hot listed so unless someone beats me to it I will TOFT and report back when I do.

Offline wildman

I will be treating myself over the festive period and I have her hot listed so unless someone beats me to it I will TOFT and report back when I do.

I'd be careful. The icon pic for her movie "Black dick in white chick" looks suspiciously BB! Unless it's her regular BF or OH I'd steer clear.

Online Gplincs

she doesn't offer oral without and BB as clearly stated in tab2 ...

Offline Hullguy88888

Anyone seen this one? £110 all inclusive apparently
Had a few messages back n forth but when I questioned her about the location she provided she went radio silent…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrisw107

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/OrgasmsAndGiggles

Any intel anyone??

Offline KerachiDope

She’s a tatted BBW which I prefer. Cheers for bringing her to our attention.

Offline usroads

Just come across this AW Profile
Gotta say you don't see many at that price

Offline GingerNuts

Just come across this AW Profile
Gotta say you don't see many at that price

Of course you don't. Search the forum for "3730335".

Offline GingerNuts

Has anyone got any intel on this one? External Link/Members Only

Logged in today and has her phone number displayed but no AW feedback for nearly 2½ years. Maybe she's making a comeback or maybe she'll ask you to buy her private gallery.

Offline adamza

I had some comms with this one - I think she's working from the same apartments near John Lewis where I've seen some decent South American lasses recently (Wild Rose Py being one) so thought I'd enquire.

After a lot of beating around the bush where she was being vague about whether OWO is available, she confirmed that it is not - and she only does Oral with condom.

But then she also offers CIM as an extra for £30 - so if anyone can figure that out for me I'd be happy to know how that works :lol:

Is that finishing in the condom in her mouth?? If so, that is taking the absolute piss  :dash:

In the bin for me, but she does look FAF so if anyone fancies TOFTT, let us know  :thumbsup:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I had some comms with this one - I think she's working from the same apartments near John Lewis where I've seen some decent South American lasses recently (Wild Rose Py being one) so thought I'd enquire.

After a lot of beating around the bush where she was being vague about whether OWO is available, she confirmed that it is not - and she only does Oral with condom.

But then she also offers CIM as an extra for £30 - so if anyone can figure that out for me I'd be happy to know how that works :lol:

Is that finishing in the condom in her mouth?? If so, that is taking the absolute piss  :dash:

In the bin for me, but she does look FAF so if anyone fancies TOFTT, let us know  :thumbsup:

Her old profile External Link/Members Only

Offline anonyorks

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Anyone had any comms with her?. Nothing comes up on here.

I've sent her an email asking about OWO as soon as she appeared on AW. OWO not on offer at all, so I left it there

Offline Animal223

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Would anyone like to give this one a go ?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She only needs your ID, sti results, your work place number, DBS check and a couple of references from other SPs. I'm surprised to see she doesn't require last 3 years tax statements and bank account details 

Offline stevedave

Would anyone like to give this one a go ?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She only needs your ID, sti results, your work place number, DBS check and a couple of references from other SPs. I'm surprised to see she doesn't require last 3 years tax statements and bank account details 

Jesus wept, she is clearly going to be very quiet. Deluded twat.

Offline Trin

Any thoughts on this?

£100/hr faf but too good to be true?

Offline TrampZ

Any thoughts on this?

£100/hr faf but too good to be true?

Certainly does look as FAF….

Offline thekingreturns

Offline Arcus

You know the bit where she asks for “Communication about any convictions”, do I have to tell her about my fine for late return of a library book in 1997? I get the feeling she’d want to know and only this is stopping me from booking…oh and the fact that she’s horrible and quite obviously mad…

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Trin

Cheers MrFf.
I usually do an image check on VS girls but schoolboy error this time.
She must have a passing resemblance tho? Or brass neck!