Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A few questions about Frankfurt' FKKs.  (Read 1050 times)

alter2018

I plan on making a one day trip to Frankfurt from the US. I have a few questions about the FKKs in Frankfurt.

1) I think there are two places that interest me, FKK Oase or FKK Sharks. Which one is better?
2) I am Indian with brown skin, would that be an issue?
3) How would you change money before getting to the FKK?
4) Any tips on negotiating with the ladies?

Offline Jerboa

Only one day hey, can't you do two days? I'd go to Sharks if I was you, brown skin wont matter, as long as you got a few brown 50€ notes in your wallet, money, if you got time go to a decent exchange in Frankfurt, I doubt you'll get a better rate in US, some US bank accounts allow you to withdraw overseas without charges, check if that is the case, as ATM's will give you the Visa exchange rate which is usually good. As for the girls, don't walk in the club with your eyes on stalks in shock, don't say this is your first time, if you've already read the reports on here you'll have a good idea how it works, don't take the first girl who attaches herself to you.

Offline DrGFreeman

1) I think there are two places that interest me, FKK Oase or FKK Sharks. Which one is better?
I'd second Sharks, esp for a newbie. Its also easier to get to on public transport from the airport.

Probably not. Last time I was in Sharks I had beers with and chatted with an Indian Indian. He wasn't treated any differently than me  by the girls.
Some girls complain Indian men are not clean, so be extra groomed.
There are repeated complaints on other websites that some german clubs have racist door policies. I have seen few black men in clubs and plenty indian. I doubt this will effect you as long as you look like you can afford to be there.

3) How would you change money before getting to the FKK?
don't change it at the airport, change cash in central Frankfurt or use an ATM

4) Any tips on negotiating with the ladies?
Don't leave it until you get into the room. The girls wont be embarrassed about discussing what your money buys in the room during your initial interview. Avoid girls who pressure you into going with them. Don't over think it - esp the first.

Offline Marmalade

I plan on making a one day trip to Frankfurt from the US. I have a few questions about the FKKs in Frankfurt.

Only if you're a troll. A one day transatlantic return trip??  Yeah right. Personally, I don't buy it.

alter2018

Thanks Jerboa and DrGF. Anymore info you think I would need?

Not a troll. Wife gave me a hall pass and I want to live it up. Been thinking about it for a long while.

Offline Jerboa

Thanks Jerboa and DrGF. Anymore info you think I would need?

Not a troll. Wife gave me a hall pass and I want to live it up. Been thinking about it for a long while.

So your not flying all the way from US to Frankfurt for one day, then returning home are you?

alter2018

So your not flying all the way from US to Frankfurt for one day, then returning home are you?
for the weekend. But just one day at the fkk.

Offline Wanking

Hope ur flight doesnt get delayed.