Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com in the South West  (Read 71426 times)

Offline Pawgylove

Ironically I'm also chatting to this girl and have already met her for cocktails and she seems very presentable, with a Chinese Milf vibe, in what way was she a "Top Tier Shag"? As about to set up a meeting for Sex Thanks
How did you get on? Not really might type, but if she’s reliable and nice that is a big plus as Bristol is disappointing atm

Offline mgkerx

How did you get on? Not really might type, but if she’s reliable and nice that is a big plus as Bristol is disappointing atm

I am meeting her next week (she's based in Bath) as this weekend had arranged to meet External Link/Members Only - CreativeBeauty (profile disappeared yesterday) She confirmed she was driving down to see me on same day for our "date" then no show and no answer from her phone.WA messages unread
All very strange Still no money exchanged
Will let you know how I get on with

Offline Pawgylove

Ok thanks! I will hold off chatting to her till you lets know how the meet went  :hi:

Offline jygygj6ykyguh

Polish Seeking Babe in Bristol- Has any meet this Girl? External Link/Members Only
As she wants to meet circa £200-£250 ppm
Any intel?
Thanks

I've met her a couple of times, she then became flaky on comms and disappeared, she suddenly came on the radar again a few months later keen to meet, I assume she was broke.
Very much straight down to business when I met her.

Offline mgkerx

Every few Months I rejoin Seeking, my usual search radius is Bristol,Bath + 30 Miles. What I'm noticing is that 90% of the girls on there are the same from about 1 year ago, with very few new girls joining. Where are all the potential SB's hanging out? As it's not on Seeking anymore. Very strange

Offline updownandaround

Every few Months I rejoin Seeking, my usual search radius is Bristol,Bath + 30 Miles. What I'm noticing is that 90% of the girls on there are the same from about 1 year ago, with very few new girls joining. Where are all the potential SB's hanging out? As it's not on Seeking anymore. Very strange

What you often find is that the girls have their location set to London because from their side there are few viable options in their home location. I've found more girls in Bristol by accident when searching in London that by searching in Bristol. I would be searching across the bridge, South Wales is far more productive but you'll end up going as far down the M4 as Swansea for poon.

All that said, Bristol has always been bad for girls on Seeking unless you like the alternative types. I stick to cities with large catchment areas like London or Manchester.

Offline Hantsolo

External Link/Members Only   Claudia956590

Location says Southampton, but said she was in Bournemouth. Claims she doesn't speak much English, got her on to telegram and within 2 messages its pretty clear that there's not that much wrong with her English (or her pimps"

"£200 an hour, rules are no anal, no bareback, no rimming, no deepthroat" and sent me a link to her Only Fans

Online madmania

Thanks I appreciate your feedback and certainly ticks my Box's, I will report back once I meet up with her

How’d it go mate?  :hi:

Offline bristolrob

Anyone had any success recently with any slim 18-23 year olds on with no tattoos who do PPM?
Banned reason: Abusive leech with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Online madmania

Anyone had any success recently with any slim 18-23 year olds on with no tattoos who do PPM?

How’ve the last 8 years been my dude? Not heard from you in a while  ;)

No tattoos on a young one in Bristol is a big ask honestly. I know a few slim girls without them but not at the age you’re after.

Best of luck, and feel free to share any info of your own whenever convenient  :D

Offline mgkerx

How’d it go mate?  :hi:
I saw her yesterday at my place, I fed her and drank my Wine, then deserts in the Bedroom. She suddenly informs me that she is on her period, I said your mouth still works (or words to that effect) pretty good blow job to be fair
May see her again for full on Sex
She's pleasant and looks interesting if you like the Oriental look
Are you in touch with her?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Any reason you haven't made any meaningful contributions or posted any reviews in your 11+ years as a member?

Online madmania

I saw her yesterday at my place, I fed her and drank my Wine, then deserts in the Bedroom. She suddenly informs me that she is on her period, I said your mouth still works (or words to that effect) pretty good blow job to be fair

I meant with Polish Gem haha. And from your description of oriental looking I assume you’re talking about someone else  :lol:

Glad you had a nice time though with this other girl  :drinks:

Offline mgkerx

I meant with Polish Gem haha. And from your description of oriental looking I assume you’re talking about someone else  :lol:

Glad you had a nice time though with this other girl  :drinks:
Oh yes Polish Gem
Apparently she's now in Worcester so no longer local, and never got round to seeing her 

Offline bristolrob

Any reason you haven't made any meaningful contributions or posted any reviews in your 11+ years as a member?
Probably something to do with the passive aggressive nature of some of the posters here I imagine.

Online madmania

Oh yes Polish Gem
Apparently she's now in Worcester so no longer local, and never got round to seeing her

Ah fair, thanks for reporting back.  Her life is a bit of a mess though so somewhat unsurprised the meet fell through haha. Sorry you missed out on seeing her though!

Offline mgkerx

Ah fair, thanks for reporting back.  Her life is a bit of a mess though so somewhat unsurprised the meet fell through haha. Sorry you missed out on seeing her though!
Well they come and go bit like fish;-)  Nb Do let me know if you are in touch with any decent ones, mainly in the Bath and Bristol area Cheers

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Probably something to do with the passive aggressive nature of some of the posters here I imagine.
But you're happy to ask for advice and leech off the reviews etc of those who do contribute. If everyone had your attitude the site wouldn't exist.

Offline Pawgylove

I assume this was stephanie8644 then?

Offline updownandaround

Stephanie near Bath? I've seen her a good few times now, she is quite the character! And she is legit on her period at the mo.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:48:05 pm by updownandaround »

Offline Pawgylove

Stephanie near Bath? I've seen her a good few times now, she is quite the character! And she is legit on her period at the mo.
Ah so that is who mgkerx is talking about. Thanks for clarifying. Might drop her a message

Is she ppm or the allowance type of SB?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 07:00:26 pm by Pawgylove »

Offline updownandaround

Ah so that is who mgkerx is talking about. Thanks for clarifying. Might drop her a message

That's the only Stephanie I can think of, she's Chinese but has lived in the UK for most of her life. She's never asked me for any money so not sure what the deal is but I am aware she's pretty high mileage so clearly sees a lot of guys. She also loves car meets and doesn't invite new guys back to her place anymore.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 07:04:11 pm by updownandaround »

Offline Pawgylove

That's the only Stephanie I can think of, she's Chinese but has lived in the UK for most of her life. She's never asked me for any money so not sure what the deal is but I am aware she's pretty high mileage so clearly sees a lot of guys. She also loves car meets and doesn't invite new guys back to her place anymore.
Thanks for the info mate, very useful.

Offline updownandaround

Thanks for the info mate, very useful.

She's pretty no holes barred (except for her ass) and loves giving head, well worth a visit. I would also catch her while you can, she tends to only do Seeking for a period of time and then disappears for years at a time. Car meets are her speciality if that is your bag.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 07:18:10 pm by updownandaround »

Offline Pawgylove

:lol: She sounds absolutely wild! Would be interesting. Will let you guys know how I get on.

Offline updownandaround

:lol: She sounds absolutely wild! Would be interesting. Will let you guys know how I get on.

You may have to wait a while as I know she's seeing a lot of guys atm but can prolly fit you in for a BJ in the car.

Offline bristolrob

But you're happy to ask for advice and leech off the reviews etc of those who do contribute. If everyone had your attitude the site wouldn't exist.
A ban countdown? Ban me now, you absolute tool. Just because you spend your life on here posting 25000 times, doesn't mean that everyone has to. What a sad, power-mad gimp.
The reason I haven't posted much in 11 years is because I've been fucking plenty of women for free. This is because I am a good-looking 39 year old guy who earns a good wage. I am in a position of real power in my life. Not fake power on an internet forum. Rather than spending my life posting 25000 times I have been spending time figuring out how to make myself more attractive by improving my physical appearance and earning more money. Unlike Daviemac and his 25k posts who complains if he has to spend more than £100 on a girl because he's so skint.
Bye bye

Offline updownandaround

A ban countdown? Ban me now, you absolute tool. Just because you spend your life on here posting 25000 times, doesn't mean that everyone has to. What a sad, power-mad gimp.
The reason I haven't posted much in 11 years is because I've been fucking plenty of women for free. This is because I am a good-looking 39 year old guy who earns a good wage. I am in a position of real power in my life. Not fake power on an internet forum. Rather than spending my life posting 25000 times I have been spending time figuring out how to make myself more attractive by improving my physical appearance and earning more money. Unlike Daviemac and his 25k posts who complains if he has to spend more than £100 on a girl because he's so skint.
Bye bye

There's some fighting talk! 🍿🍿🍿

Online finn5555

The reason I haven't posted much in 11 years is because I've been fucking plenty of women for free.

Just log out and dont come back stud  :hi:

Offline bristolrob

Why aren't I banned yet? BTW, I will just reregister using a VPN so will be pointless.

Offline bristolnick

Came for the seeking girls and stayed for the hissy fit.

Offline Pawgylove

Came for the seeking girls and stayed for the hissy fit.
Hahah proper random isnt it?
Was wondering when you would turn up here  :cool:

Offline mgkerx

Yes that's her, didn't realise she's so popular on Seeking;-) Seen her twice once to meet up for a drink then as mentioned back to mine we had already agreed £200 which is a lot just for a BJ but I felt bad negotiating for less as didn't want to make her feel like a pure hooker. So far I haven't heard back from her and I'm not chasing for the next meet

Offline bristolnick

I think i might have to get on Seeking as it's a mare making a decent booking at the moment!

Offline mgkerx

Yep that's her not sure how she's fitting all us guys in,Pun sort of intended,  As she holds down a full time job and is only around the weekends!!

Offline updownandaround

Yep that's her not sure how she's fitting all us guys in,Pun sort of intended,  As she holds down a full time job and is only around the weekends!!

I generally see her later in the evening in the week so I am prolly getting someone's sloppy seconds, or they are getting mine. 😂

Offline mgkerx

I generally see her later in the evening in the week so I am prolly getting someone's sloppy seconds, or they are getting mine. 😂

haha now I have that thought in my mind thanks, So when you see her late is this the BJ service in the Car someone eluded to?

Offline updownandaround

haha now I have that thought in my mind thanks, So when you see her late is this the BJ service in the Car someone eluded to?

She's very much into public sex so she certainly loves a car BJ, or full on sex if your car is big enough!

Offline mgkerx

She's very much into public sex so she certainly loves a car BJ, or full on sex if your car is big enough!

I presume you are paying her as I don't want to be the only mug who's paying??
My Car is large with tinted windows so ideal and I won't have to cook

Offline updownandaround

I presume you are paying her as I don't want to be the only mug who's paying??
My Car is large with tinted windows so ideal and I won't have to cook

I've not paid her for a long time and tbh I can't remember if I ever paid her as I met her originally back in 2016. I think she forgot where she met me.

Offline mgkerx

I've not paid her for a long time and tbh I can't remember if I ever paid her as I met her originally back in 2016. I think she forgot where she met me.

Well done you, you certainly have a freebie result there -

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Why aren't I banned yet? BTW, I will just reregister using a VPN so will be pointless.
Because I haven't had time to come back to this thread but that issue is resolved now.   :hi:

Plenty of free sex eh?? but still use a paid sex review site?   :wacko:

Offline bristolnick

Because I haven't had time to come back to this thread but that issue is resolved now.   :hi:

Plenty of free sex eh?? but still use a paid sex review site?   :wacko:

I was thinking the same. Not seen a prick like this for a while.