Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOTCAKESX - Smethwick  (Read 1781 times)

27 review(s) for INDEPENDANT36gg! (18 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Faraday

Nearly forgot about this one - attempted to arrange a meet with her around 7 or 8 weeks ago now, but it never materialised.  Posting a review though for completeness!

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only - appears she's changed her profile name to Britishmelx and is now located in Birmingham

Details
Initially agreed £130 for a 1 hour booking.

Comms
So - this is where this punt started and finished.  I text her a few days before to confirm she had availability.  I got a reply back quite quickly confirming she was available for the time I wanted and to text me on the day to confirm and she would send me address details.  I sent her a text an hour before - no response.  As I was passing Smethwick I stopped off in the local shopping centre and sent her another text - this was about 30 minutes before.  No response.  I waited until the punt start time, sent her another text and tried calling - no response.  To date, I've still not had any responses to my messages.  I only hung around for 10 minutes after the punt start time, then arranged with another SP.  Worked out well in the end, but no thanks to this girl.

Summary
Having read some of the reviews on here, I may have dodged a bullet.  I was after a nice pair of boobs at the time (which I ended up seeing another SP for - which was great) - but seems there are questions about bareback offerings for this one.  Not for me if an SP does bareback.  That said - after ghosting me completely, she's just plain rude.  Not someone I'd ever want to see in anycase. 

Positives
None

Negatives
Ghosted me completely.

Would I return? No
Would I recommend? No