Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISHMELX - Birmingham  (Read 3626 times)

27 review(s) for INDEPENDANT36gg! (18 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Chuckman

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Date: 24/6/2017

Price: £90 for 45 mins

Comms: Texts swapped and replies were almost instantaneous. Booking confirmed and meeting arranged.

Place: House down a side street in Smethwick. Place was clean and tidy and the bedroom nicely decorated. Got a nagging feeling that I've been to the place many years ago to see a mature WG as the house layout is the same.

Mel: Her gallery pics are broadly accurate and would add a few onto her age but these are minor quibbles. Her boobs are real and are lovely.

The meet: After sorting out the money we both settled down for a ciggie. Mel is easy to get along with and we had a laugh and a chat before getting on with the business in hand. Mel's OWO skills are a bit on the light side but pleasant enough. She allows fingering and at one point lubed up so I could finger her deeply before carrying on with the OWO. Then it was on with the condom and time for doggy. Mel felt fine during this and made the requisite noises.

After cleaning up more chat was had, this time about AW. She seemed slightly surprised that I didn't take the AW rating system seriously. She understood why when I pointed out it was filled was winkie touchers brigade, Mills & Boon lot and those scared of retaliatory feedback. She replied it makes the number next to my name big and attracts them in which is fair enough.

Conclusion: I had a really nice time with Mel and would certainly see her again in the future. An easy positive rating.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review budd, the only problem i can see is the twitching curtains from the neighbours :drinks:

Chuckman

She's been there for a while and what they think they can keep to themselves.