Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Brothel discovered" in Bournemouth.  (Read 1482 times)

Online Cupid Stuntz

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 02:52:29 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline southcoastpunter

which one it was?

do you know any other others?  Bournemouth used to have a few but i thought they had all died out - would be interested if you know of any.

Offline Spike1

I know places like Vixens closed a while ago, however the definition of a brothel is more than one SP there, so plenty still about like that, especially the Asian ones that tend to advertise on Vivastreet, with stolen/generic photos.
I'm surprised they didn't give a location, as when Enjoy hair was raided the Echo gave the location of the "brothel" (even though only one girl was there providing massage)

Online Cupid Stuntz

which one it was?

do you know any other others?  Bournemouth used to have a few but i thought they had all died out - would be interested if you know of any.

As per Spikes comment the Echos' idea of a "brothel" isn't the same as mine. Some WGs' will share a house or flat for safety but that in the eyes of the law then becomes a brothel. I've not visited a proper one in the uk since the last century and never in B'muff.
So sorry I can't help there. Pretty sure if any do exist in B'muff then someone on here would have commented or reviewed it.

Below is the 'full' story from the Echo link in my original post.

"A woman was arrested and two people safeguarded after a brothel was found by police in Bournemouth.

A 48-year-old woman from London was arrested on suspicion of keeping a brothel.

She has been released on police bail while enquiries continue.

A spokesperson for Bournemouth Police said: "Bournemouth town team have proactively arrested a female this evening on suspicion of committing an offence under the Sexual Offences Act and as a result of this are safeguarding two vulnerable persons from harm.

"This serves as a reminder to please report any suspicious activity to Dorset Police and that Dorset Police will be tough on crime."

Dorset Police refused to give comment on the location of the brothel".

Online scutty brown

So they've arrested one woman from London and refused to release address details.
That may be to protect the identity of the women who were "protected" but it's more likely an indication that there are still ongoing enquiries elsewhere