Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on working girls in Bristol.  (Read 1179 times)

Offline greg101

I am off to Bristol for an entire week working (Fishponds) area.  Can anyone recommend a lady as good as I think English Rebecca would be? (ER won't see me, as she won't do my fetish). ER IF READING DON'T PUT WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO.

As pretty as ER and British girl obviously.  Thanks in advance.

Offline azzman99

Just a quick word of warning a few dodgy skanks work around Fishponds normally from some address around Snowden Rd / Shannaways Crescent

Offline houseboot

Is it a new fetish  :unknown:

As a result of your last punt  :unknown:  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

must be grim if Rebecca won't do it

Offline B4bcock

If Rebecca won't do it and can't suggest anyone who might, I think a dodgy Fishponds skank may be your best bet.

bristolqwerty

Is it a new fetish  :unknown:

As a result of your last punt  :unknown:  :lol:
And can only be done by a British prossie? .....  :rolleyes:

Offline greg101

I have found a lovely young lady who will accommodate.  HoneyB, here is a link.  I'll put up a report when I've seen her.  Thanks all.

External Link/Members Only  and she's a friend of Rebecca's they used to work out of the same flat.  I can't wait.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 08:49:33 pm by greg101 »

Offline Gas74

I have found a lovely young lady who will accommodate.  HoneyB, here is a link.  I'll put up a report when I've seen her.  Thanks all.

External Link/Members Only

:lol: Good luck with that one, must be some pretty messed up shit if that's the best you can come up with. Never gone ahead with a punt with her but walked as never such a skeletal minging skank of a woman in my life. Just for the record booked her when she didn't have BB on her profile and pics that looked OK, she opened the door and the thing that made me run faster the Usain Bolt was filthy hands, never seen anything like it in my life. FFS really hope this was a joke post Greg, doubt ER has ever been in the same postcode.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:00:52 pm by Gas74 »

Offline mike63

I see from her web site she enjoys penetration without protection. Nice.

Offline greg101

? I've only got her profile picture and voice to go by.  I questioned the BB and she said it was a mistake that needed to be rectified.  I was taken when she mentioned she was a mate of ER.  Hence the interest in her?

Offline azzman99

Oh dear

This might well end in tears

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193836.0

For what it's worth I shagged her all ends up more years ago than i care to remember and I never got robbed or ripped off and I only gave her £30 but others , in more recent times, haven't had the same experience

caveat emptor

Offline scutty brown

Read these reviews, they all use the same phone number
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16590

I really think you need to rethink. She's blacklisted

Offline greg101

OK fair enough.  Her area seemed OK from what I remember of Bristol years ago when I was a student down there.  I lived by the Cat and Wheel pub. in a flat by the bridge on the Cheltenham and Gloucester road.

Online finn5555

must be grim if Rebecca won't do it

Must be bordering illegal as ER isn’t renowned for turning away cock £££

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

External Link/Members Only  and she's a friend of Rebecca's they used to work out of the same flat.  I can't wait.

IVE PMED you ive no idea who she is or how u got that fake info  :crazy:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline greg101

Must be bordering illegal as ER isn’t renowned for turning away cock £££

No, not by a long shot.  It's a well known harmless fetish BUT not to everyone's taste.  I don't want to divulge but Rebecca won't do it, so that is that.

Offline scutty brown

IVE PMED you ive no idea who she is or how u got that fake info  :crazy:

Rebecca
have you got any idea as to who can help with this unsavoury fetish of his? Put him out of his misery.........

Offline azzman99

No, not by a long shot.  It's a well known harmless fetish BUT not to everyone's taste.  I don't want to divulge but Rebecca won't do it, so that is that.

Is it being silent and not talking during a punt ? ;)

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Rebecca
have you got any idea as to who can help with this unsavoury fetish of his? Put him out of his misery.........

tbh ive no idea i cant remember! more concerned some crazy scank is saying i know her!!

Offline scutty brown

is this book by "our" Rebecca?
External Link/Members Only
The Human Pony A Handbook for Owners, Trainers and Admirers

Wilcox IS a Somerset name.............

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:32:47 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Gas74

tbh ive no idea i cant remember! more concerned some crazy scank is saying i know her!!
If it helps ER I saw the fragrant HoneyB having a fag outside the Three Blackbirds pub on Stapleton Road a few weeks ago (she looked as lovely as ever). Don't suppose you ever pop in there for a swift half of shandy and got chatting  :D Didn't think so.

Online finn5555

ER normally fucks any Tom Dick or Abdul so you must be a right perv  :sarcastic:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ER normally fucks any Tom Dick or Abdul so you must be a right perv  :sarcastic:
Well it is my job to....
As long as they are clean polite and not a knobhead il happily see them .

Offline HawkG

clean:  ✅
polite: ✅
and not a knobhead: um, do you accept 2 out of 3? Asking for a friend.