Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: where did april go?  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Tall and Tattooed

anyone know what happened to april-again?  she was in edinburgh, then glasgow, then vanished...
i was lucky (i say that, but it took about 15 attempts) enough to have an hour of incredibly dirty fun with her ages ago.
would love to relive a filthy fuck with her again....can't find her though...
sad days.

Offline The Man With No Name

Aye, one of those wonderfully filthy kinky enthusiastic, but scatty girls, with exactly the organisation skills you'd expect. Once booked a standard incall with her and when I called up asking for her address she still hadn't send me, somehow under the impression it was an outcall, she said she was leaving for "my place" in a couple of minutes. All this despite obviously not having the first idea where "my place" was.

Even if she was back working again, she'd somehow find a way to unintentionally not publicise the fact.

Despite how good they may seem, I think you just have to accept that some girls are so disorganised it's simply pot luck as to whether you'll ever get to see them. If you'll excuse the pun, the old one of being unable to coordinate a gang bang in brothel does spring to mind.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yes, I had a booking with said April early on in my punting career which, surprise, surprise, didn't happen.
My plan 'B' was a girl I hadn't met before called Lanya who turned out to be brilliant; great sex, great company. And young. I saw her a lot, subsequently. Now tragically retired...
What I'm saying is that April's non existent organisational skills had happy unintended consequences for me.

Offline steelman

I  suppose I am like most punters who tried to arrange a meeting with April. It was just after she moved to Glasgow and after the time was agreed she gave me the area but then her phone was not working properly when I texted for the flat number. Gave her another couple of texts before she came back to me on a different number to say she had friends visiting and could we meet an hour later which I agreed to as I was in no hurry to get anywhere and went for a couple of pints. But when I contacted her an hour later on both numbers there was no answer. I learned my lesson about April that day and should have taken on board the reviews on here about her booking system or lack of the same. Would certainly not go near her again. But no doubt she will reappear on adultwork at some point as they say about bad pennies.

welldo

She screwed me over as well back in the days she was based in Edinburgh.  I spoke to her one Saturday afternoon and arranged a meeting on the Sunday afternoon.  I told her i was coming from Glasgow and would contact her to confirm about 90 mins prior to our agreed time.  I phoned her just as i was leaving Glasgow and she told me she'd be ready for me & to contact her for the final details once i had made it to Edinburgh.  Needless to say, i travelled through to Edinburgh for nothing that day.  A total waste of time & money  travelling through to Edinburgh and back.

andypunts1

She was on my hotlist but never got the luck to meet her when she was in Edinburgh. Safe to say she's the one that got away. I remember I texted her the night before for a booking for the following day, she replied and then just went completely silent the day after. It's a shame because she seemed just like my type of girl. Hope she returns one day.

Offline M62B44

shes still in glasgow, unfortunatly (or fortunatly) one of my exs knows her. (funny the things that pop up on facebook)....so never went near her.

Offline jamesie

Offline Tall and Tattooed

Aye!  I'd love to perv her Facebook. Lol

Jimmy Smiths Toe

I  seen her way back when she first started, I was apparently her third punter. It was excellent, we went well over the time and she was up for anything. She was chatty, fit, healthy...I seen her a year later, her teeth were brown, ass was fat and she was wired at 12 noon, kept going out the room to have a sniff. She was still a dirty ride. Then I seen her a year later again in Glasgow and she was fat, pasty as fuck with some rotten teeth. Id not bother going near her again now, she's done.

Offline JJM

Always thought that with her photos on the site, was like two different people, a very fit looking girl with dirty glint in her eye and a chubby looking girl with a spaced out look

Aye!  I'd love to perv her Facebook. Lol

Hardly any need. Most of her AW pictures were clearly off her FB.

Whats her name on aw ?

"April_Again" or something similar. Presumably called so because she was so disorganised her original profile was deleted.

Cannae mind if it was that one or indeed some previous incarnation I booked off, but we're talking 2 and half year ago now, back when she was in Edinburgh.

Offline Ally McFeel

Hah aye no need for the FB links!

I saw her years ago and I agree with the above - she was a great ride but scatty as fuck. Took me a number of attempts to pin her down (no pun intended).

I also heard that she's piled on the pounds and is looking worse for wear these days. What a damn shame.