Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profile Switch - SexySlimHannah - Dusk Til Dawn  (Read 468 times)

Ming

Had been meaning to remove Sexy Slim Hannah from my HL as she's lost the plot when I noticed a name change, when I clicked on the profile it wasn't just a name change it was a complete face and body change too.

It's obvious the profile and feedback have been sold on, including my flowery field report I had done for her in July. This is the worst kind of shitty behaviour, deliberately trying to dupe punters.

Does anyone know if there is a way to remove my field report?

Obviously best to avoid I think....

External Link/Members Only

TheNewSeeker

Does anyone know if there is a way to remove my field report?

I suspect not. But how about reporting the profile by clicking the 'authentic member' link.
As a poster of a review on the previous profile holder you have evidence that a deception is being practiced.

:timeout:

Ming

I suspect not. But how about reporting the profile by clicking the 'authentic member' link.
As a poster of a review on the previous profile holder you have evidence that a deception is being practiced.

:timeout:

Good point, thanks, had not thought about that, it's been a long day.... :hi:

Offline KidCandyShop

Looking at the pics I would have to say drug user and with references to clubbing from a young age and the name Dusk till Dawn is an old after hours club in Birmingham from years back, probably doing this to pay for her habit.