Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels with bath facilities  (Read 664 times)

Offline Dylanbob

Hey all,

Hoping someone has some advice. I'm contemplating doing an outcall to a hotel where I want a bath instead of a shower to be provided. Does anyone know any chains or hotels where generally there is a bath provided?

Many thanks

Ps not chosen a WG or anything like that yet

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Hey all,

Hoping someone has some advice. I'm contemplating doing an outcall to a hotel where I want a bath instead of a shower to be provided. Does anyone know any chains or hotels where generally there is a bath provided?

Many thanks

Ps not chosen a WG or anything like that yet

What’s your budget?

In my experience budget chain hotels like Travelodge and Premier Inns don’t have a bath tub but some of the more expensive hotels like Malmaison and Hotel Du Vin do. Easily solved by calling a hotel that’s within your budget and asking.

Offline nwluvit

A lot of Best Western hotels have bath with shower over and curtain arrangement.

Just tell them you want to book an outcall with a floozy nudge nudge wink wink!!! :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 11:58:54 am by nwluvit »

Offline Tightpants

What’s your budget?

In my experience budget chain hotels like Travelodge and Premier Inns don’t have a bath tub but some of the more expensive hotels like Malmaison and Hotel Du Vin do. Easily solved by calling a hotel that’s within your budget and asking.
I have been in lots of Travelodge hotels. New builds are mostly showers but there are rooms on every floor with a bath. Older sites are all baths.
He needs to tell them he wants a room with a bath.

Offline Dylanbob

Thanks guys, I think I just need to phone a few. But I think starting with older buildings is a good shout as is slightly more premium hotels.

Thanks for the help

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks guys, I think I just need to phone a few. But I think starting with older buildings is a good shout as is slightly more premium hotels.

Thanks for the help

Mr Google gives some good returns!

Offline RottenApple

Malmaison had a bath in the room when I booked in there with an SB a few years back

Offline Clungehopper

I've used the Clayton Hotel in Brum city centre a few times. Normal double rooms do not have baths but on my first visit I booked a suite and it cost me around £100 more but the bath was big enough for 2 and I had a fun in it with an SP on an outcall.

On subsequent visits, I have booked a normal room direct with them and then rang for an upgrade, only 50% success of the 6 times I have done it since but I think my first booking helped. Could be worth a go?