Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtiest punt you have had  (Read 5382 times)

Offline Night king

Anyone remember a mixed race girl called Mel, worked out of hotel nr Droitwich? She was absolute filth and got the distinct impression she loved it more than you did. Loved a facial,  demanded anal and squirted and gushed before this fad became a thing.

Yeah seen her few times was in Redditch, when I seen her

Offline Al123

Mine is misssexyholly, don’t think she works anymore though - worst thing is I would probs go again  https://www.ukpunting.com/Smileys/kolobok/sarcastic.gif:cry: :cry: :sarcastic:

Online bozzyman

Has to be recently when I met wildmilfcarla. Met her several times in the past, always gives a top notch rimjob and cim, but this time she was ravenous. Ate my arse like it was her last supper and swallowed all my kids like she was dying of thirst too. 10/10 punt

I've fucked Carla a few times but she has never swallowed, normally goes into toilet to spit.

Offline Rocco89

My best punt without a doubt katie and anya 3sum. Why is this so dirty ? Well because if you didn't know there sisters ( yes real thai sisters ) I still remember the day over 2 years ago (katie has retired now anya still going ) I had asked katie for a 3sum with anya before when katie was downstairs independent anya still had a operator upstairs in waterstreet . She told me no silly you know she my sister . But on another occasion I asked katie again for a 3sum asking if she had a friend to join this time and she gets back to me with a yes . Who I ask.  Anya she says . I call her immediately.  I didn't believe her . She says yes my sister ok we give for you .
   The drive across to Birmingham felt so long . When I was driving , parking and walking to the door I still didn't believe it was going to happen . Got there katie greets me . Anya not there. I think here we go its not happening . 5 min later anya walks in the room with katie . 1 hour £120 each . It was amazing . Both on there knees sucking me together . Fucking there pussys and asses . Pure heaven . Best night ever . I'm so lucky
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 09:25:02 pm by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Rocco89

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 09:22:55 pm by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)

Offline pbrown355

Had 3sum with them too. Yes, lucky and a good memory. Shame Katie retired, she was one of my best ever punts.

Offline Rocco89

Had 3sum with them too. Yes, lucky and a good memory. Shame Katie retired, she was one of my best ever punts.
Yes katie retired shortly after so never got again . Her sister anya still works though

Offline HS11216

I've fucked Carla a few times but she has never swallowed, normally goes into toilet to spit.

Same goes for me However I don’t think she would mind if you did ask her to swallow ...