Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The girl's of Funplace , Birmingham  (Read 25372 times)

The Pleasure Dome

Ahhhh cuddles in Selly Oak those were the times. Lucy palmers was another one of my firsts even though I haven't been for years it's sad to see the landmark gone.

Do you remember Penny's when it was on the other side of the Bristol Road?    I got sacked from there for being underage ......

Offline Stapler

WTF is this!?  :unknown:  All Our Yesterdays?

Forget these places. They have closed! Gone!

..S....

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

The Pleasure Dome

..S....

Just reminiscing Stapler  :)

Boy wonder

..S....

Stapler you kill joy a trip down memory lane does my old boy the world of good :yahoo:

Do you remember Penny's when it was on the other side of the Bristol Road?    I got sacked from there for being underage ......

Of course I remember penny's across the road couldn't beat those places  :yahoo:

My balls weren't big enough to go into penny's which is good thing because you would have met a underage novice who didn't have a clue what he was doing.

I don't know know if much has changed  :yahoo:

Offline Stapler

Stapler you kill joy a trip down memory lane does my old boy the world of good :yahoo:

Why look for the living among the dead?  :D

..S....

Boy wonder

Why look for the living among the dead?  :D

..S....

It's the living dead that money shouldn't be wasted on  :D

Boy wonder

Here's one for funplace fanatics

I've got this hunch but not sure. The face is blurred so need your help lads.

Is this Lexi from funplace?

External Link/Members Only

Diehard

About five years there were a few Birmingham agencies that weren't too bad, there was one run by a girl called sky that I had a few decent punts at.

Went fun place twice I think but while I had no complaints I always thought the service was a bit mechanical something I tendedto find at all parlours hence why for the past few years I just stick to independants as more chance of getting away with overstaying so more bang for the buck.

Sandy superstars I have been to but personally I'd never go back. Unless u r a member u have to stay in a waiting room, a nice one to be fair that is like a dentist waiting room or something with a tv and magazines and drink facilities but that was something I just could not deal with at all.

Punting for me is all about absolute discretion.

Best agency in Birmingham was agencybella I think it was called run by a girl called Maddison. One by one though they all disappeared and I always had feeling West Midlands police has zero tolerance policy to parlours compared to the East Midlands forces where the parlours there have been running for years.

Maybe explains why the west midlands scene is the worst in the country by a distance

tnalove

Went fun place twice I think but while I had no complaints I always thought the service was a bit mechanical something I tendedto find at all parlours hence why for the past few years I just stick to independants as more chance of getting away with overstaying so more bang for the buck.

Sandy superstars I have been to but personally I'd never go back. Unless u r a member u have to stay in a waiting room, a nice one to be fair that is like a dentist waiting room or something with a tv and magazines and drink facilities but that was something I just could not deal with at all.

Punting for me is all about absolute discretion.

Best agency in Birmingham was agencybella I think it was called run by a girl called Maddison. One by one though they all disappeared and I always had feeling West Midlands police has zero tolerance policy to parlours compared to the East Midlands forces where the parlours there have been running for years.

Maybe explains why the west midlands scene is the worst in the country by a distance

Worse scene than what? East England where people are bemoaning the scant opportunities all the time? I doubt that. Over the years, admittedly, i have had fantastic encounters in Birmingham parlours and i think the comments on Funplace earlier make you the odd one out.

How can the police have zero tolerance for parlours when there are about a dozen including new ones still opening?

adaa

Do you think it would be the same?   I think alot of the good girls went independent.   I used to work on a Sunday with Ameera and Carmen, such lovely girls.    I had hoped Zoe would come and reception for me but even though she wanted to I think her family, quite rightly after the police raid and arrests, persuaded her not to.  I was gutted but understood her reasons why.    For all of you interested Zoe was doing a photography course when we last spoke.

. I found it funny punters kept asking zoey if she worked as well ...she was fit thou

adaa

Worse scene than what? East England where people are bemoaning the scant opportunities all the time? I doubt that. Over the years, admittedly, i have had fantastic encounters in Birmingham parlours and i think the comments on Funplace earlier make you the odd one out.

How can the police have zero tolerance for parlours when there are about a dozen including new ones still opening?
.  Name them ??

Diehard

Which ones? Got any links?

Boy wonder

Demi Monde which is opening soon

The above are new parlours or recently opened parlours. Demi Monde are having some location issues but Birmingham still has some classic parlours which have been around for along time mate, maybe you've tried them already.

Offline Juankerr

Went past annabels today and it is right on the corner of the street with a small neon light flashing 'open' on the door and a little bit too public for my liking.
I doubt I would go in daylight hours TBH.

Offline Stapler

Went past annabels today and it is right on the corner of the street with a small neon light flashing 'open' on the door and a little bit too public for my liking.

When I went past the other day, I noticed on the windows in quite biggish red letters GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. Coupled with the location of the building, as you say, right on the corner of a busy road and that flashing 'open' neon light it's not discreet at all!

..S...

Boy wonder

Thanks Juan I thought it was just me being para when I saw the sign and didn't want to risk going in. It's to on top (in all the wrong ways)  :D for me.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Juan I thought it was just me being para when I saw the sign and didn't want to risk going in. It's to on top (in all the wrong ways)  :D for me.
:D I wouldn't have a problem going in on an evening and I would like to try it out at least once.

I phoned up on Friday or Saturday last week and a bloke answered. 'Who is working today mate?' I ask, and the reply 'I dunno mate I'm the cleaner phone back at 12'  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:39:41 pm by Juankerr »

Boy wonder

:D I wouldn't have a problem going in on an evening and I would like to try it out at least once.

I phoned up on Friday or Saturday last week and a bloke answered. 'Who is working today mate?' I ask, and the reply 'I dunno mate I'm the cleaner phone back at 12'  :lol:

Juan just let me know when your visiting mate and I'll hide behind your shadow and sneak in  :drinks:

Looks like a nice place hope the girl are lookers especially for bunny. Really feel for him after libras. This place might just tied him over  :thumbsup:

Chrisip

Just found this thread, I used to go to Fun Place a fair bit.
Remember I saw one girl who later appeared in The Sun or si.iliar paper having been done for bigamy and it also said about her being a wg in Birmingham,  may even have mentioned Fun Place.  Also saw a really attractive posh girl who I later saw in Razzle mag. Oh! the good old days. 

Offline Digger1965

Solidus, I also had great times with Jamie, also had the pleasure of her when she was Leah and worked at Sandy's in Manchester. She was a fantastic fuck.

Offline biffo

Hi All,
I remember all the girls mentioned , but you have missed a few .......do you remember PARIS ....wow now she was really good . she worked in the city as well in the holiday industry .
I also fancied have a session with the maid who answered the door , I did ask a few times but, alas she never took up the offer.

Offline Stapler

Just found this thread......

Pity! After nearly 2 years!

Move on! The place has long gone!

Cantgetenough

Hi All,
I remember all the girls mentioned , but you have missed a few .......do you remember PARIS ....wow now she was really good . she worked in the city as well in the holiday industry .
I also fancied have a session with the maid who answered the door , I did ask a few times but, alas she never took up the offer.
Paris now works at The Studio, where Shannon is still the boss.

Offline tilly66

Solidus, I also had great times with Jamie, also had the pleasure of her when she was Leah and worked at Sandy's in Manchester. She was a fantastic fuck.

still working External Link/Members Only