Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A fool and his money....  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Hurley

Age 90 so perhaps a little old, the excitement may kill her.

Offline Asianfcuker

Wants to be blindfolded & not see who you are and pay by bank transfer as if !!!

Not only that if you read her profile her English spelling is not that great.

AF

Offline freeze44

Barking mad if go for that!! some crazy people about! Wonder how much for an overnight?!  :wackogirl:

Offline rocket88

That has got to be one of the weirdest profiles on AW, I would certainly give it a swerver :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr long sausage

If she is legit she is going to get aids. Dirty bastards will be bare backing her all day.

Offline Drayki

Scary shit or what    :scare: she must be off her little head to let anyone do that to her  :wackogirl:

Online Doc Holliday

Barking

No Manchester.  :D

I've read this profile wording or very similar before?

Online Bustydusty

Just checked betfair and it’s 100/1 on this is a scam

Some mugs will go for it no doubt tho...

Offline fisherofsouls

There must be a pimp in the picture, if only to let you in !

Offline Itzmurph

Ridiculous.
Ok just take her likes list...

Dogging - how she going to that blindfolded and stuck in a room?

Uniforms - how would she know? Maybe I’ll turn up in a pizza shop uniform.

Modelling - huh?

Watersports (giving) - yet she doesn’t want to be asked anything. She has to be asked to know when to let go. Anyway just watch someone will end up pissing on her in that state and she doesn’t do taking.

Eejot.... but this isn’t real is it

Offline freeze44

anyone willing to TOFTT  :lol:

Yes! Am up for it!  :thumbsup: Only thing is that I don't have a bank account so if you could send the cash, I will give it a whirl and report back!  :D

Offline fisherofsouls

So I think this is how the scam works:

1. You get in touch via Awork message, "she" won't share a contact number with you
2. "She" tells you where the (supposed) hotel is
3. "She" gives you details of a bank account and says you'll get room number once you've paid
4. You pay
5. "She" ignores all further messages from you

Of course, "she" could equally be "he" as you never speak on the phone; if the perpetrator has any sense, there was never a room in the hotel - it's a purely remote scam.  Genius really :)

I can categorically state that I did not take steps 4 or 5  :D

Offline Trotter671

The title of the thread says it all really, cheers OP :hi: Absolutely no fu**ing way would anyone in their right mind go for this. Just my opinion any way.

Offline MrMatrix

The title of the thread says it all really, cheers OP :hi: Absolutely no fu**ing way would anyone in their right mind go for this. Just my opinion any way.
Agreed, recipe for truble and you losing your cash and giving your identity away :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline ulstersubbie

Just when you think you've seen it all, this appears!

Online Doc Holliday

Offline cueball

She wants to paid by bank transfer prior to knocking on the door......

It's got scam written all over it imo.