Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooklyns Massage in Crewe  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Ed Ward

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

Jordan ex SS has got a couple of good reviews on another site and there's quite a few reviews on here as well of various ladies.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Robert44

Yes, but don't believe all you read and see on the website.

Offline Rack Admirer

Any good?

The place has gone downhill since Sienna (Kink) left. She was the star of the show.

Skye is good on saturdays - she has recently rejoined the parlour.

Offline Solidrock

Any good?

Nothing wrong with the place, cheap and cheerful, although I prefer Cheshire Elite just down the road. At £40 for half an hour at either place you can't go far wrong.

Offline Rack Admirer

At £40 for half an hour at either place you can't go far wrong.

I disagree with this. £40 parlours are £40 for a reason. I've had crap punts at both places. There's only Skye I'd see at Brooklyns.

Offline Beamer

I disagree with this. £40 parlours are £40 for a reason. I've had crap punts at both places. There's only Skye I'd see at Brooklyns.

I agree - at £40 a pop most are rubbish.

Offline McSwell

I worked in that area a few years ago and had some good sessions there, but I just checked their rota and I haven't seen any of the girls that are down there now.

The place is a bit tatty but one room I liked cos the bed was particularly high, just the  right height for standing at the end and bending the girl over it  :wacko:

Cheap and cheerful, if you're near there give it a go

Offline Solidrock

Perhaps in general the standards may not be up to a higher priced parlour, but there are jewels to be found - as you have mentioned in Skye (haven't seen her personally) and the previously mentioned Jordan. And there's also a lowered expectation thing on my behalf when I'm only spending £40 so never feel too cheated if it's not the greatest punt.

Offline Ed Ward

Went, saw Layla, review to follow.

Enjoyed it so will be a positive review  :cool:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline robsmith149

I saw Astrid there on Sunday, nice girl but said she wasn't doing anal that day which was the reason I went.

Offline McSwell

I saw Astrid there on Sunday, nice girl but said she wasn't doing anal that day which was the reason I went.

May have had a Saturday night  curry  ;-)