Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pls help me with hotel  (Read 930 times)

Offline Jaysean123

Hi guys pls if someone can answer my questions if u can pls. I want to book the punt. But she not accept by public transport or Taxi I can't drive  :dash: than she told me book the hotel. The thing is I don't want to use my card details also I don't know how it's work when I book the hotel they gonna ask her ID? Also when I book the hotel do I need to book for 2 person? This is my first time if I book the hotel shall I give her my room number and tell her to come to the room cos it's a busy hotel area.hope someone can help.me out with this situation. Thanks

Offline cueball

can anyone translate?

I'll give it a go.....

He wants us to pay for an hotel and find a candidate to knock on his door.

Offline Blue Moon

I want to book the punt.
I thought he wanted to order some Irish Punts - perhaps he's not aware they've gone down the Euro route.    Bm

Offline McSwell

Hi guys pls if someone can answer my questions if u can pls. I want to book the punt. But she not accept by public transport or Taxi I can't drive  :dash: than she told me book the hotel. The thing is I don't want to use my card details also I don't know how it's work when I book the hotel they gonna ask her ID? Also when I book the hotel do I need to book for 2 person? This is my first time if I book the hotel shall I give her my room number and tell her to come to the room cos it's a busy hotel area.hope someone can help.me out with this situation. Thanks

Punting is supposed to be fun but your making hard work of it.

Pick a different girl who does incalls i.e. works from a house or apartment or go to a parlour

Keep it simple don't over complicate things

McSwell

Offline fearofthedark

Can't help you with booking a hotel.  But from what I can deduce from post you told the WG that you would be using public transport/taxi to get to the punt and she want happy with that.  Next time just don't tell them you don't drive.  I don't drive and have never had a problem booking a punt as they never asked and I've never told.  They will message me where to park and to phone when I have, I just walk there and phone them no problems.

Offline NigelF

Tell her to get fucked. It's none of her business how you get to the punt and since you're paying for a hotel as well as her outcall fee, I doubt you're going to find it good value. Frankly by the sound her I doubt she'll be any good (yes just based on the little info you've told us).

Offline scutty brown

desperate to get his first fuck before school starts on Monday
doesn't want to go back virgin

vw

Book someone else, sounds to complicated

Read reviews here and see how easy some are to book and choose one of them.

Offline threechilliman

Tell her to get fucked.

Direct as ever Nige and good advice in my book.

Offline BP

Frankly by the sound her I doubt she'll turn up.

a little correction

goldwing1

Just find an incall instead.
No way i`d book a hotel just for a punt

Offline Blackpool Rock

a little correction
Yeah I'm getting the vibe she will fail to show too

Offline Zeusthedoc

Can't drive coz he's a 14year old nervous about starting year 10 on Monday!

Fuck sake - school holidays are a fucking nightmare

Trenchrat1418

I don't drive an I would never book a hotel just for a punt.  Maybe arrange for an incall if if I'd booked a room for a week and actually used the room for sleeping in

I would never handed any money over electronically before a punt

Offline mh

Thanks your help guys

Congrats on working out at the third attempt that "report this post" is not the way to reply on a thread.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline lewisjones23

Congrats on working out at the third attempt that "report this post" is not the way to reply on a thread.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: what a mong

Offline Oc

I think I know what the OP means so hopefully this helps

Bad hotels for punting. Holiday Inns generally need keys to get to rooms. Doubletree Hilton by station also. Renaissance need to show key late in evening.

Good hotels. Marriott, Crowne Plaza, Malmaison, most cheaper budget hotels

But then maybe this is not what he meant at all!