Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool Thai's  (Read 585 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Seems to be a few new Thai faces in Blackpool. Anyone add some information on this one.

External Link/Members Only

Lists as Orchid Thai... There is a massage shop called Thai Orchid. Just wondering if they are linked.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Seems on doing a bit of homework. "Orchid Thai" is actually a place known as "The White Cottage"

Offline scutty brown

Sounds possible. Its definitely NOT Thai Orchid Therapy: photos show the wrong decor, and Pia doesn't open 24 hours. Assuming the photos are of the real room(s) the only ones with full length curtains are 10 King St, and the White Cottage, both owned by the same family. White Cottage looks more likely.
I wonder why she chose that name? Almost as if she's deliberately trying to piss Pia off

Also on Vivastreet
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:25:43 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Seems "The White Cottage" is in need of new punters..

This is 100% W/Cottage. I recognise the round LED lights that are on the wall just above the bed head. If Lindsey is the same as who was at 10 King St a few weeks ago. She is absolutly a waste of time & cash. There is another Thai listed as Pinky, in fact two links to pinky on Vivastreet. I texted them yesterday. Both told me it's W/Cottage, & she's new...

One thing I've learnt about Thai's. Very hard to get straight replys out of them Last year I was a regular at W/Cottage, nice girl called Sada. So much, we did often chat freely, also with the reception girl. With that, they tended to drop the bull shit. She would say when a not so clever girl was standing in...

Might give the old place a re-visit. If it's Lindsey.. I'll be walking...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Andsky

Went last weekend.  It is White Cottage.

Massage was adequate at best by the girl in the pic although the pics make her look especially good.

The massage felt rushed and quickly progressed to oral with.  To stop the proceedings ending way too quickly I flipped her over to give her oral.

She seemed a bit taken back and really got in to it this.  I got the feeling she didn't get pleasured that often.  She seemed a lot more in to the whole experience after and, as requested laid beside me and gave me really good hand relief.

Paid £90 for the hour, no extras were offered but got everything I wanted.  Body was good to average, great fake boobs.

I have had way better and some worse in Blackpool.  I certainly won't be rushing back but wouldn't advise anyone against.  I would just make sure you take control of what goes on.  I got the impression I would have been out the door way before my hour was up if it had been up to her initially.

Clean premises and a very polite and friendly lady took care of everything when I entered.