Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sxybailey / baileybump  (Read 1227 times)

Offline bikerlad86

has anyone seen this girl from wigan? shes got a new profile now External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only any info would be good

cheers

Offline bigmc

Hi Bailey / Cindy. Your charging too much for me im afraid.
Give us all a shout when you drop your rates by around £80ph  :thumbsup:

Offline bikerlad86

Hi Bailey / Cindy. Your charging too much for me im afraid.
Give us all a shout when you drop your rates by around £80ph  :thumbsup:

really mate? you think?... anyone else have some legit feedback please?

Online chrishornx

really mate? you think?... anyone else have some legit feedback please?

yes very pricey

Offline Bagman

Really? I cannot find the exchange rate?

The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble).

Offline bikerlad86

what a waste of time you lot are...

Offline bikerlad86

can a mod delete this post if nobody is willing to give feedback.

Offline Wmatt100

I emailed her ages ago and she started asking for a photo in advance so never bothered and moved on

Offline bikerlad86

yeah ive messaged a couple of times but not getting much back. comms are poor

Offline sir wanksalot

I think it might be the same Bailey I saw around the Bolton area a while ago (discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111043.msg1309005#msg1309005)

Don't be fooled by the photos as I don't know how she makes herself look so tempting on the pics and looks so different in real life.

Offline Golovkin

I think it might be the same Bailey I saw around the Bolton area a while ago (discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111043.msg1309005#msg1309005)

Don't be fooled by the photos as I don't know how she makes herself look so tempting on the pics and looks so different in real life.
Not convinced that is the same girl.

Offline bikerlad86

no its not her, she had more pics her old profile

Offline cueball

Have you seen her yet then?

Don't forget the review, otherwise we'll not realise you're a big shot. We'll mistakenly think you're a leeching no mark that treats the membership like Tesco click and collect and posts toys out of the pram posts like the above.

Thanks for dropping in  :sarcastic:

Offline bikerlad86

im trying to book and once i have i will leave feedback...

you must spend a lot of time on here... you literally post on every topic thats made  :thumbsup:

so i must say to you... thanks for dropping in!  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

you must spend a lot of time on here... you literally post on every topic thats made  :thumbsup:

I do my best  :D but there's a hell of a lot of subjects on here, I can't get round em all..... fancy giving me a hand ?  :sarcastic:

When you start your review thread subject, will I be allowed to post on it?  :sarcastic:

After all, we're a "waste of time" (your words)  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:37:47 pm by cueball »

Online scutty brown

You idiot. Do you really think anyone is going to spend £180/hr on a girl with a minimalist two week old profile, no feedback, and an absence of decent photos? The fact its a new profile raises issues anyway. Why a new profile - did AW delete the old one for some infarction?

Offline mrfishyfoo

You idiot. Do you really think anyone is going to spend £180/hr on a girl with a minimalist two week old profile, no feedback, and an absence of decent photos? The fact its a new profile raises issues anyway. Why a new profile - did AW delete the old one for some infarction?

Now !! Now !! MrSB you've got it all wrong.  :timeout:

MrIcan'tbefuckingarsedtillsomefuckerelsedoes wants us to waste our hardearned as he puts off spending his.  :bomb: :bomb:

I think he's quite clever in a twat like way.  :dash: :dash:

Of course if he stumps up the 180 I'll gladly fuck her for him.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline bikerlad86

i was referring to chrishornx and bigmc for accusing me of actually being cidny/ bailey.

you can post what you like where you like mate but when i started a topic asking for some genuine feedback and they start off giving shit it pisses me off.

scutty her old profile had quite a few positive reviews and all i wanted was more info.

Offline cueball

i wanted was more info.

Well, there's no info.

What you gonna do?....

Live up to your name and dither and delay or buck your trend and have a go with her?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:59:50 pm by cueball »

Online scutty brown

scutty her old profile had quite a few positive reviews and all i wanted was more info.

So what was her old profile name? Have you tried looking here using that? At the moment you're the one with all the information. Share it and maybe someone can help

Offline mrfishyfoo

......you can post what you like where you like mate but when i started a topic asking for some genuine feedback and they start off giving shit it pisses me off.

Then stop acting like a twat and go fuck her.  :dash: :dash:

Then you'll get all the info you need.  :hi: :hi:

Offline bigmc

i was referring to chrishornx and bigmc for accusing me of actually being cidny/ bailey.

you can post what you like where you like mate but when i started a topic asking for some genuine feedback and they start off giving shit it pisses me off.

You have not thus far given anything to this forum, so give us one good reason why should we share ?
You have to earn respect on here, nothing is for free in this life.
If you had at least a few reviews of gilrs you had seen, or indeed offered constructive criticism of girls you had knowledge of, then we would be far more forthcoming. If you cant take it, dont give it.
Based on your previous posts, I for one dont trust you as far as I can throw you. Do something to gain that trust and I ( We ) will help you all we can.
Up to now you are a taker not a giver, that doesnt sit well on here im afraid.
Far to many of your sort about for us to be arsed with you.
 Cueball will point you in the right direction if you ask him nicely, thats the only bit of advice Ill give you till you improve your input to this forum, and your attitude in general.

pussylickersrus

Hi all I have seen Bailey a couple of times since I started punting. She is not the cheapest granted but a very good fuck and can suck cock for England, well worth a go. Not the easiest to get hold of and I only did 30mins each visit...  well I'm not made of money haha

Offline Golovkin

Hi all I have seen Bailey a couple of times since I started punting. She is not the cheapest granted but a very good fuck and can suck cock for England, well worth a go. Not the easiest to get hold of and I only did 30mins each visit...  well I'm not made of money haha
Can you do a review? It would be appreciated as there's none on her so far.

Offline ISTS2005

Live up to your name and dither and delay or buck your trend and have a go with her?

:lol:

Offline nsa_fun_87

I can confirm she is legit and have met her on a number of occasions, unfortunately this was years before i knew about this website. Her previous AW name was 'reeldeel'.

I cant remember enough to do a review but in terms of looks shes about 5'2, blonde, really pretty face and definitely one of those girls who is naturally fit.

In terms of service she was a smoker, i think she did coke as well and would frequently take ages talking about shit with her personal life that you dont care about (ex boyfriend/hairdressing job etc) but when she got going she knew her way around a cock and had the energy of a duracell bunny.

Overall i would say use her as a last option because of price and she really didnt spend ages talking about crap you dont care about... but if youre horny and she is avaiable she may be worth a punt.

I hope this helps lads.

Offline bikerlad86

yeah i have seen bailey and like you said shes hard to get hold of as comms are not the best but well worth the wait! i'll book again soon for sure!

Offline NW_Guy

So where's the review?  Will we be out of Europe by then?

NWG

Offline Home Alone

So where's the review?  Will we be out of Europe by then?

NWG

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: