Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rochdale Babes - Clients and Cars  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Clitheroelad

Found this on Reddit. Looks like someone is taking photos of punters and clients at Rochdale Babes and posting on Instagram, including full reg numbers. Another Carvath on our hands ?

Images outing punters removed.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 07:53:24 am by daviemac »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Is it a good idea to post the images, surely this widens any exposure?

Offline Southernbloke

Good info. I can’t help but wonder what if you were a person who just happened to park there but not a punter . This could ruin lives!
I don’t think many members on here will be using this place especially if they need to park their cars in the future.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
OP, do you really think it's a good idea to post images taken from another website that has the sole intention of outing punters?  :unknown:

Offline Clitheroelad

OP, do you really think it's a good idea to post images taken from another website that has the sole intention of outing punters?  :unknown:

My apologies, I wasnt thinking. Just trying to give a heads up.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Reddit has removed the post also.

Offline FlashDemon17

Breaks gdpr for one so could report the account to the police for doxxing and sharing private info.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Breaks gdpr for one so could report the account to the police for doxxing and sharing private info.
What private information are they sharing, they are posting photos of cars parked in public.  :unknown:

Offline GorillaWarfare

I'm guessing it's a local who wants to try and scare people into not going in fear of being named and shamed. Reddit deleted the posts but there's plenty of other socials which wouldn't - and usually that doesn't deter those types so definitely a 'be on the lookout for someone taking pictures' thing. I don't use Rochdale Babes but there is a chance he'd try this at other brothels.

Maybe he should go in and enjoy himself. Definitely more use than trying to play private detective.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
deleted the posts but there's plenty of other socials which wouldn't -
FaceBook deleted the ones that were posted in the NE a few years ago. OldAdmin didn't allow it to be quoted or linked to either, he didn't want this site giving it publicity.

Offline TomTank

For all its negatives I quite like Rochdale Babes - first parlour across the border for an easy in and out, and I've had decent experiences over the years.
I asked them about this, and they say one of the girls has a stalker, and he's written negative reviews on her, and now doing this to the parlour. as part of his campaign against her.
Apparently overstepped the mark in some way, so now police involved.