Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica BBW - Reading  (Read 860 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 697322) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6973227) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline markimark08

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Instant message back probably from the maid, vague directions to the apartment in Reading city centre.

Price: £50 for 15 mins

Appearance: She's 'ok' looking as I expected from the unfiltered pics, but I was really there for the tits and ass.  She had a massive gut bigger than i expected - fuck it may as well call it as it is - this bitch was a fucking whale!  :sarcastic:

Meet:  15 min intended P&D, she started with covered oral which was quite good, i then requested doggy and this is where it went downhill fast!  The stench when she bent over was unbearable  :vomit: i attempted to hold my breath and just slam the shit out of her to quickly nut but after about 10 seconds i just couldnt do it.  Pulled out and asked her to try to finish (more like start!) me over her tits but that wasn't working i was mentally done by that point so just left.   

In this case the term BBW = Big Bloody Whale and a smelly one at that.  Avoid this dirty skank  :dash:

Edit: in the interest of fairness i should add she seemed to be a nice girl  :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 10:09:23 pm by markimark08 »

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
Missing the 7: External Link/Members Only
And thanks had to take off the list cause of that smell description lmao  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline funlovingguy

expert in hiding the whale gut, anyone will get fooled by the pics, its not easy to get thro the doggy shit smell it stays in the nose for ages

Offline markimark08

Missing the 7: External Link/Members Only
And thanks had to take off the list cause of that smell description lmao  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for providing the full link  :thumbsup: i still have PTSD from the experience  :scare:

Offline markimark08

expert in hiding the whale gut, anyone will get fooled by the pics, its not easy to get thro the doggy shit smell it stays in the nose for ages

It seems the term BBW is no longer just used by slightly chunky ladies but outright whales! I didn't really examine all the pics closely  enough as it was late and last minute.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 11:31:38 am by markimark08 »