Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raquelle - Devons Road E14 - No frills punt with slim fake-titted girl (TOFTT)  (Read 1660 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7172382) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Easy to book with quick replies on text. £60 for 30 mins no frills, extras available kissing+20, OWO+40. Seemed excessive and I tend not to trust kissing when an extra.
Location was a nice new build flat, but a bit isolated. A good walk from any station, used Devons Road in the strapline and it's north of Poplar, south of Mile End. (Though looks like she's moved to Glasgow since I saw her)

Raquelle is a 5'5" 31yo slim-skinny Romanian girl with long black hair. Body doesn't have an ounce of fat, supplemented by big round bolt-ons.  Accurate face pics on AW, but fake pics on her Vivastreet (stolen from Alana Craft).

Surprised me with no magic door.  Open wide to her in a dressing gown, then soon unveiled the sexy lingerie set underneath with a beaming smile :)
Action wise OW with a nice big mirror to enjoy the view. Lovely with her crouching soles, pussy and butthole in full view.
Technique was a bit handsy for my liking, but she did get good depth with nice eye contact and free to hold her hair.

Fucked in doggy, mish and side saddle. Lots of moaning and vocals from her, at points made me feel good but at others felt too forced, particularly with limited eye contact.
Liked the positions she got her arms and legs into, though asked me to ease up when going deep and hard. (Might have been the position angle, as had been OK earlier on.)

Raquelle's a lovely girl so I'll go with Neutral, but could have been Negative for the Vivastreet B&S.
Decent no frills P&D, but seems 60 is the new 50.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 6/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 34/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Online PilotMan

That's a generous 6/10 for her boat.  :rolleyes:

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 11:33:55 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Shadow314

That's a generous 6/10 for her boat.  :rolleyes:

Thought she was better in the room...though could also be cuntstruck.

Offline Momodan38

She upgraded her profile pics recently before she left. I went back several more times. She can take a right pounding. 🥵👍

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

The above pics taken from BHR’s review, obviously a lot of photoshopping, but she now has newer pictures.

@Shadow314, you reckon the newer pics are a little more reality based? Both you BHR did mention her initial and laughable first set of pics didn’t do her justice.

I think she may be in that building in South Quays, a favourite for touring roms. I’ll attempt a booking if so.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 10:26:34 am by Momodan38 »

Offline Marvelous

The above pics taken from BHR’s review, obviously a lot of photoshopping, but she now has newer pictures.

@Shadow314, you reckon the newer pics are a little more reality based? Both you BHR did mention her initial and laughable first set of pics didn’t do her justice.

I think she may be in that building in South Quays, a favourite for touring roms. I’ll attempt a booking if so.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hey iv seen her a fair few times, recently last month.  I could be a bit biased as i get on well with her but when shes got the slap on she looks like the pics she got up.

Shes close to Bartlet Park. 

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 02:22:48 pm by Marvelous »

Offline Momodan38

Hey iv seen her a fair few times, recently last month.  I could be a bit biased as i get on well with her but when shes got the slap on she looks like the pics she got up.

Shes close to Bartlet Park.

Thanks for the info, really helpful  :drinks:

It’s not the location I was thinking of. I’ll see how I get on.