Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petit Sarah - Slough/Maidenhead  (Read 2271 times)

1 review(s) for Sensual Blonde Sarah (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wombat

My first review on here after a couple of years punting.
She was as described on her profile and as her pictures - petite, blonde and Polish. Very attractive. Her profile states she likes lap dancing so on arrival I requested this as well as reverse oral. She said the dance would be £10 extra and she doesn't do RO.  That was when I should've walked but didn't. £80 for half hour is at the top end of my range - i've had many enjoyable £70 and below punts in and around the Slough area and they all included RO. Took a quick shower then waited...and waited. Finally got going with a nice dance, but mainly with her back to me. Stripped her of her bra and knickers and got on the bed. No kissing. With not much else to do I asked her to masturbate while I watched and then sucked on her small tits. One fake small orgasm later it was time to finish me off. She wiped my cock with a wet wipe despite my shower earlier, then said what i was expecting - "i don't do cum in mouth".  I didn't want to spunk on my or her tummy so she put a condom on me and I took her doggy. Lasted about 1 minute. Hardly any words spoken after that - I think she realised I was underwhelmed by the whole experience.

She did say that if a client booked her 4 or 5 times she might do RO!?!

Overall a nice looking girl but no GFE here and no kissing, RO or CIM.

I will not return.

Offline ForrestGump

She did say that if a client booked her 4 or 5 times she might do RO!?!

Sorry to hear this one was so disappointing wombat.

Does she give out loyalty cards + stamp to her punters so that she knows when you've been enough times to qualify for ro?  ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Oh dear... :thumbsdown:
I'm amazed you managed a pop at all....... :unknown:

Offline wombat

Now that i've had a while to reflect more I realise that the most interesting thing about yesterdays experience was whilst waiting for her to return to the room after my shower I took a look out of the window and could see all the way to The Shard in central London.

Offline ForrestGump

Now that i've had a while to reflect more I realise that the most interesting thing about yesterdays experience was whilst waiting for her to return to the room after my shower I took a look out of the window and could see all the way to The Shard in central London.

:)

From Sexy Chiara's bedroom window there's a really good view of Windsor Castle.  :)

But that's how it is with Slough, unfortunately. All the things worth seeing are outside of Slough   ;)

a10

Another scammer found out by UKP - albeit the hard way (some punter wasting their hard earned on a lackluster punt). Goes to show there's value in posting negative reviews. Thanks for sharing Wombat and here's hoping your next one is much better!  :drinks:

Seems to prove the "Petit Sarah looks amazing!" thread is a fake too. Can anyone link this thread to that one? I'm on my mobile and can't seem to do it.