Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x  (Read 2023 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mij

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

WOW!

Was recommended to see Hayley by a couple of guys off here who seem to have similar tastes to me, so was hopeful that it would turn out ok. Bloody hell..this girl is amazing!

I must admit I was a bit unsure of what to expect. Hayley takes part in apparently quite riotous gang-bang sessions, so isn't really a shy character. I've never really been into any of that, and must admit that when she emptied her bag onto the chest of drawers and all manner of dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators tumbled out, I felt a tad intimidated by this diminutive 22-year old! :-)

What followed has to rank in my top 3 sessions ever in punting! Loads of oral, both ways, deep passionate kissing, massaging, sucking, biting, teasing.....rimming and anal play both ways....probably the best prostate massage ever, and amazing sex in a variety of positions, and the A-levels....wow...wow..wow....

Definitely going to book a longer session next time......booked 90 mins this time and we still ran over to nearly 2 hours.....

Can't rate her highly enough....good job she doesn't live close by else I'd be going broke quite soon!

She is someone that everyone HAS to see at least once in their life......go for it!

Mij

touch.and.go

I just booked her this morning for a session next week - can't fucking wait to get stuck into that gorgeous pussy and ass.  :dance:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Her pussy, ass and face are indeed a sight to behold.......and an even greater pleasure to Fuck!
She's a top GS girl, with a body to die for..... :wackogirl:

Glad you enjoyed Mij......I knew you would :drinks:

vorian

Glad you had a good time, cannot recommend her enough, top GS girl.

touch.and.go

2 hrs on tuesday - happy days  ;)

Offline Mij

Have fun mate! I'm sure you will!!  ;-)

Mij

touch.and.go

I sent her my likes list and it all seemed fine so should be a good one. Will report back. :timeout:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I sent her my likes list and it all seemed fine so should be a good one. Will report back. :timeout:

You will have a ball  :yahoo:.............and she will have yours !  :cool:

Wait till you see that body in the flesh......and watch that gorgeous arse, accentuated by a tiny waist, ascend the spiral staircase in front of you......instant Boner!  :wacko:

Offline Frenchie

Seeing Hayley twice in one week at the beginning of next month !! Can't wait -she really is too good to be true !!

Wherever you live - however long it takes - however much it costs .....see Hayley once in your life !!!!

vorian

Seeing Hayley twice in one week at the beginning of next month !! Can't wait -she really is too good to be true !!

Wherever you live - however long it takes - however much it costs .....see Hayley once in your life !!!!

Well put Frenchie :hi: