Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Thai Lady Massage/FS Nuthall  (Read 3188 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7320277) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline HILTS37

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alrighty then….another review from a place that keeps drawing me back…

Comms.
Excellent…arranged the day before hand..all very straightforward and simple.

Location.
Nottingham road, Nuthall [Nisa,Kim,Katie place]

Anna.
Tall for a Thai again, very slim, very pretty.

Meet.
So same place as a lot of my previous meets with different Thai ladies here …
Texted from the motor once parked up, told to knock on and i was in and looking at a very slim attractive mid/late 20s Thai lady in a plain dress…with a great smile!
Followed her up the stairs and into the larger room at the front of the building.
Talked shop for a few minutes [£100 massage and FS] tax paid and she nips off!
She Comes back and am in my birthday suit with Mr Happy pointing down-a-ways,
She losses the dress to reveal a bra and very high waisted shorts..starts with a warm up massage first with towel then out come the oil….a very good massage I might add..[top to toe and back again]..
Then starts the sensual stuff! CC swiping,oil dribbles down the crack,and lots of reach unders..and now the blood is pumping as she slides her fingers between my arse cheeks while oiling up my rock hard member…when I’d had enough of that I decided to turn over as she carries on wanking and oiling the life out of him she then losses the bra and the little tittle with massive long nipples come into play…it’s time for a bit of a wipe down to get rid of some of the oil…then applies the toggy and starts a blowing [great technique and deep at times] she remove the high waisted shorts to reveal a few stretch marks.[which she is obviously conscious of] they ain’t that bad..she moves up and put the old feller in, [struggled a bit] to thick she says..[ego boost]..after I have struggled to get it in I switched to doggy am all in..with a few moans from Anna..on to missionary then one leg in the air while ramming home..[her face is great to look at]
I change back to doggy an pull her to the edge of the bed so am stood and she’s kneeling on the bed and I go for gold/silver/bronze any will do….
Am not sure what’s going of with me lately but I seem to take an age to shoot my load…I was banging from behind for a good 10 minutes and then boooom at last…
Finished off with a lite massage on legs and shoulders neck and head…

Great lady very attentive cleans me up..glass of water hands clothes and very polite and giggly..

Great experience,will I go again…you bet I will
Highly recommended

Cheers H

« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 12:09:25 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline GingerNuts

Reviews need a link. Do you have a link containing the phone number you posted?

This might be who you saw: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but the phone number is different.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 11:01:48 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline HILTS37

Reviews need a link. Do you have a link containing the phone number you posted?

This might be who you saw: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but the phone number is different.

Yep that her....
Thank you Sir 😊

Offline GingerNuts

Yep that her....
Thank you Sir 😊

No worries. I've removed the phone number as it has to be online in a current advert to be posted.

Offline GoldTop

There's also this one at same address. Advertises as Katie but photos look more like Kim to me. Nisa no longer
External Link/Members Only

Offline HILTS37

No worries. I've removed the phone number as it has to be online in a current advert to be posted.
:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 12:04:40 pm by Iloveoral »

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 12:57:15 pm by scutty brown »

Offline HILTS37

Also slip my mind...Anna has a massive Tattoo on her back...
Just thought I'd mention it cause some fellers don't like them....(its very tastefully done mind
Cheers H

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Also slip my mind...Anna has a massive Tattoo on her back...
Just thought I'd mention it cause some fellers don't like them....(its very tastefully done mind
Cheers H

I’ve fixed your posts
Your hitting quote then typing before the last /quote bit  :lol:

Offline HILTS37

I’ve fixed your posts
Your hitting quote then typing before the last /quote bit  :lol:

Cheers feller

Offline Notts bloke

How long was this for? Says 100 quid so is that half hour with some extras?

Offline HILTS37

How long was this for? Says 100 quid so is that half hour with some extras?

Alright feller
Sorry yeah....it was £100 for the hour
I should of been a bit clearer
Hope this helps...

fixed post again  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 08:40:53 am by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Cheap for an hour at a ton?
Was it an offer as she advertised £120

I skipped her and probably shouldn’t have simply based on her photo looked grumpy if I’m honest.  :lol:

Offline HILTS37

Cheap for an hour at a ton?
Was it an offer as she advertised £120

I skipped her and probably shouldn’t have simply based on her photo looked grumpy if I’m honest.  :lol:

Its what was advertised on her vistastreet profile at the time...she must of upped her prices
Cheers H

Offline bokkie

Do you remember if her boobs were natural or fake? Lso, was there any french kissing?
Thanks

Offline HILTS37

Do you remember if her boobs were natural or fake? Lso, was there any french kissing?
Thanks

Her boobs where natural….no French kissing [just the usual pecks here and there]
 :thumbsup: