Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ego massage Bletchley  (Read 5873 times)

Callum23

I have been a loyal customer at ego massage for a number or years my favourite being Rachel and am used to a certain standard so when she wasn't available I settled for one of the new girls Nicole from the off I got the feeling she was completely un interested I requested the b2b which I know I ment to be fully naked she kept her knickers on throughout also during the massage I detected a strong smell of alcohol which was alarming as it was a morning appointment the finish was very robotic and by how close her face was to my penis during climax I'm sure owo would of been a option if I had of suggested it and from reading certain forums Lola is offering similar extras aswel these sub standard girls are jeopardising the impeccable reputation you have and will not be returning until these issues have be sorted and hopefully these women have gone

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Can't wait for your 2nd post Callum  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline TonyD

Callum23

vt

Nice one, so a girl offers a few extras to keep guys happy and you want her sacked! Twat!  :thumbsdown:

Offline TonyD

Lola didnt even turn up...not sacked for offering extras..pics were taken before her first day before you say...

vt

Also, you might want to check out the site rules regarding reviews...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline webpunter

:lol:
I'm trying to work this out.  OWO might have been available - if requested - and the OP is horrified.  WTF.  Can see him firing off a letter to the council
How very dare the masseuses work having had some drinks WTF !   They'll need it to deal with knob head punters
I've had some riotous longer sessions abroad where time / price not such an issue.  Usually the girls will only have a drink if they feel relaxed with a punter.  I'm usually way ahead of them in drinks so makes no difference.  Whatever they lose by being under the influence they usually more than make up for being up for it & some fun along the way

Can't wait for your 2nd post Callum  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Callum23

All of the above comments have truly made me laugh if you lot are so stupid you can not see a licensed parlour were every body is safe is in danger because a few individuals are offering fs your more stupid than I already know you to be I'm a older gentleman man and choose ego because I didn't feel pressured to pay for other services I didn't want there are plenty of other places these women can and probably do offer fs so I suggest you and them go there :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline WhackDaddy

If you are not going back until the issues are sorted. If you don't go back how will you ever know if they have been? :wacko:

vt

All of the above comments have truly made me laugh if you lot are so stupid you can not see a licensed parlour were every body is safe is in danger because a few individuals are offering fs your more stupid than I already know you to be I'm a older gentleman man and choose ego because I didn't feel pressured to pay for other services I didn't want there are plenty of other places these women can and probably do offer fs so I suggest you and them go there :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Before you start laughing & flinging about accusations of stupidity, you need to get your legal facts straight and make sure you're not the dumb-ass idiot here!!  :hi:

Firstly, you are not in any more danger there if one of the girls offers full service, since buying & selling sex is legal in the UK as long as the participants are over 18 and not coerced. It is just the management & assistance of management of a Brothel that is an offence, but that would be the maid or parlour owner, not the girls or punters.

Secondly, Ego may be licenced by the local council to offer therapeutic massage treatments for which the girls would need to prove they are qualified to perform, but any hand relief would constitute a sexual service (see Woodhouse vs Hall 1981), which would expressly not be covered by the licence. So with those services on offer, the place is already in breach of its licence. But it would seem the authorities either don't know what goes on there or are turning a blind eye.

Callum23

I agree with most of your points but at the end of the day we pay a premium to attend ego and by girls offering full service it defeats the object I might aswel go to any old parlour it just seems to me the girls without any recognised qualifications feel they have got to give that bit more because there not as popular  :dash:

Callum23

And to add to one of your previous comments I am in no way a twat I may be a older generation but I am also an expert martial artist and I can guarantee those comments would not be tolerated in person  :thumbsdown:

Online scutty brown

...........during the massage I detected a strong smell of alcohol which was alarming as it was a morning appointment the finish was very robotic and by how close her face was to my penis during climax...............

One reading of that was he was worried that his penis would absorb the alcohol

as for them not offering "extras", take a look at the website
External Link/Members Only
the clothing suggests otherwise

But.....here's the killer:
he's complaining about services  that he wasn't offered, and didn't get, and didn't happen.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:10:12 am by scutty brown »

vt

But.....here's the killer:
he's complaining about services that he wasn't offered, and didn't get, and didn't happen.

Exactly, he's a lady's front bottom for writing a negative review about it all! I hope that doesn't get me an invitation to a Taekwondo duel in Fanny Stratford High Street!  :rolleyes:

Some guys like the idea of 'naughty' extras, some girls might offer them to get that custom, no-one has to participate if they don't want to. Maybe the OP is 'spoiling' it for the massage-only guys by accepting the B2B & HJ which breaches the council licence!!  Live & let live!!!  :)

Callum23

I may not of been offered the service directly but I do know someone who has received owo so you can suggested what you like its fact this is happening go try for yourself

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

I may not of been offered the service directly but I do know someone who has received owo so you can suggested what you like its fact this is happening go try for yourself

Hidden Image/Members Only

You are a twat if you are angling to get a certain girl sacked for offering extra services above and beyond the call of duty, she's probably got kids to feed, so let it be, it isn't affecting your enjoyment.   :hi:

Negatives are for girls who don't offer what they promise, not girls who offer more!!  :dash:

Offline HornyHemel

You are a twat if you are angling to get a certain girl sacked for offering extra services above and beyond the call of duty, she's probably got kids to feed, so let it be, it isn't affecting your enjoyment.   :hi:

Negatives are for girls who don't offer what they promise, not girls who offer more!!  :dash:

+1   :d :dash: :dash:

Callum23

Complete idiot I have nothing against any individual person I'm just stating a fact you seem to be taking this very personal? Have I hit a nerve  :thumbsdown:

Callum23

This debate started because I was not happy with the service I received if I wanted to get girls sacked as you say I would of phoned the establishment directly I thought the whole idea of these forums is to warn people about bad experiences but it seems you would like to experience them first hand and waste your money like I said in the very first instance I've been a regular at ego for many years and I'm not going to tell the management directly about on bad experience when I have had many good ones so to put a end to this your opinion is irrelevant in my eyes happy punting :drinks:

vt

This debate started because I was not happy with the service I received if I wanted to get girls sacked as you say I would of phoned the establishment directly I thought the whole idea of these forums is to warn people about bad experiences but it seems you would like to experience them first hand and waste your money like I said in the very first instance I've been a regular at ego for many years and I'm not going to tell the management directly about on bad experience when I have had many good ones so to put a end to this your opinion is irrelevant in my eyes happy punting :drinks:

No, you haven't hit a nerve. No probs with you doing a review of an individual girl as per the site's rules. Good to warn other punters about disinterested service.  :hi:

Where you went wrong is complaining about a girl offering extras for free, that is idiotic and not in punters' interests.  :dash:

vw

And to add to one of your previous comments I am in no way a twat I may be a older generation but I am also an expert martial artist and I can guarantee those comments would not be tolerated in person  :thumbsdown:

and now your threat has got you banned !

what a dick !

Offline pewpewpew

I just don't understand. He's upset about a service that he didn't want and wasn't offered? Maybe she does offer it to some who she believes may be interested and doesn't offer it if she doesn't get that vibe. If that's the case then she's a pro and should be commended rather than condemned

Online scutty brown

It was his hypocrisy which amused me.
Place was licensed for massage. As far as he was concerned it was OK for the girls to bust the license conditions by giving him a wank, but it wasn't OK for other people to get more - even though he had no proof it was happening anyway.