Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ArticulateAlice - Southampton  (Read 3053 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Alice
AGE 25
NATIONALITY British
PAID £150 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Very Responsive to RO | Clean | Good GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Only slight negative was her place was a little tricky to find but possibly my fault more than hers.

PRE-PUNT Contact was via AW message and text. Comms were good.

VENUE Central Southampton just off the Avenue. A nice flat and plenty of parking. Apparently she shares with a friend who i suspect was also in the flat but wasnt heard or seen throughout the meet so could be wrong.

LOOKS 9/10 Good looking brunette. Opened the door in a sexy black number and stockings. Nice curvy body and tits were nice. I would guess around 34E (natural). Nice shaved pussy with a little landing strip.

SERVICE 10/10 Alice delivered all services as requested. Was greeted with a kiss and led straight to the bedroom, paperwork sorted and after a brief chat it was down to business. Shes a well spoken girl and still pretty new to this game but is saving with something in mind and says "she loves sex so why not". This was definitely mirrored throughout the meet. Started off with some DFK and RO. She was very responsive and got very wet. I have honestly never seen a pussy get so wet without gushing or squirting. Some very good OWO followed before we switched to 69 then onto sex in CG before more OWO with CIM to finish.

VERDICT A pretty brunette who provides a good service. Will likely return at some point.

COMMENTS None

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review  :hi:
Put her on my hotlist when she first appeared a couple of months back.
Hopefully get round to seeing her next year.

kamu

Thanks for the review  :hi:
Put her on my hotlist when she first appeared a couple of months back.
Hopefully get round to seeing her next year.

Im sure you wont be disappointed although you may want to bring a pack of bibs with you. Her pussy litterally drips everywhere once you get her going and could of done with 1 round my neck and ball sack :sarcastic:.

Offline purple_t

Looks promising, profile is a little bare though.

I'm always wary of girls who say they are size 12 though, is that accurate or do you think she's bigger? Size 10 is usually my limit as I find 'size 12' on AW usually means 14+  :rolleyes:

kamu

Im not great with womens clothes sizes but i would say a 10-12 is about right.

Offline Zimbaman

Tried a few times to book with this girl. Looks so promising and the review was great. Seems to open emails and ignore though. Anyone else having that? It's not like I'm writing anything odd. Just asking if available for a meet and suggesting a few dates. Shan't bother again as I find that incredibly rude.

bigmanbigman

Same story for me i am afraid

kamu

Ive had the same problem with her before and since meeting her. I dont think speedy correspondance is her strong suit but has always got back to me sooner or later. Generally once you have actually managed to set a date and time things seem to improve.