Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RENNIETHAI888 - Coventry - Pretty decent  (Read 1480 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6736779) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Dylanbob

Been really into to Thai girls recently in what I hope is the mid years of my punting career. She has decent reviews on here, here we go. 

When : Last few weeks
Location : Apartment in Coventry, been in this building and room before. Reviewed on here, decent location.
Deal: £90 30 mins + £30 for rimming.
Comms : Very good a few texts and sorted.
Description : Very attractive girl and the one in the pics. She is exactly proportionate to the photos but taller than i expected. Maybe 5'4, hope that makes sense. 
Services taken : Shower, rimming/oral and sex.
Action : Shower requested by her, might have been a rimming prerequisite but I wanted one anyway. The usual thai baby wipes and onto my ass been eaten and tip heavy oral. However, she did deepthroat me twice, I noticed that she offered this an extra so maybe if you pay you get more of a PSE deepthroat show. Followed by sex in a few of the traditional positions, came with her eating my ass and wanking me off. Would have asked for a massage but my parking was a bit on the questionable side so left. 
Pros : Fit, professional and nice girl.
Cons : Not winning any romance awards, you are getting serviced. But hey I want that some times. The parking is crap and confusing if you don't know the area.

External Link/Members Only

Offline DThunter01

Nice, had her on my radar for a while,

Is she good at DT and would u say her body is tight and petite  :drinks:

Offline Dylanbob

Nice, had her on my radar for a while,

Is she good at DT and would u say her body is tight and petite  :drinks:

I didn't pay the extra for deep throat so don't know fully how good it is. But she did fit thing in a couple of times, so no doubt she can do.

Yeah she is tight and petite, about 5'3 or 5'4

Offline DThunter01

I didn't pay the extra for deep throat so don't know fully how good it is. But she did fit thing in a couple of times, so no doubt she can do.

Yeah she is tight and petite, about 5'3 or 5'4

I’ve been looking for a Thai deepthroater since little iris stoped offering it
Not many Thai girls can actually deepthroat properly… you know where you feel it go past their tonsils  :drinks:

Offline Andywb

She looks hot. I would definitely punt her but she is 90 for 30 minutes so could not support that when most seem to be shifting from 70 to 80. Maybe I am tight fisted but I am trying to stick to those offering at 70 for hh

Online ThaisAreBest

I’ve been looking for a Thai deepthroater since little iris stoped offering it
Not many Thai girls can actually deepthroat properly… you know where you feel it go past their tonsils  :drinks:

According to a recent review DT is back on her extras list. Idk if it’s just a copy and paste thing and isn’t actually available but worth a shot i’d say

Offline DThunter01

According to a recent review DT is back on her extras list. Idk if it’s just a copy and paste thing and isn’t actually available but worth a shot i’d say

Hi bud, I’ve seen it’s back on.. got me all exited but it’s 1.5 hours from me Telford is… bet when she sees it’s me DT will be off the menu lol :drinks:

U seen her recently I haven’t seen her for ages since before Xmas I believe

Online ThaisAreBest

Hi bud, I’ve seen it’s back on.. got me all exited but it’s 1.5 hours from me Telford is… bet when she sees it’s me DT will be off the menu lol :drinks:

U seen her recently I haven’t seen her for ages since before Xmas I believe

I’ve seen her a few times this year. As amazing as ever. She might be a little closer to you when she leaves Telford but plans might change in 2 weeks