Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Adda....Avoid at all cost!!!!  (Read 13392 times)

mystery7

Saw this girl today External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+. Worst mistake in my punting career.

Comms: I booked her for 9pm but when I turned up she asked if I wanted to book her! She didn't remember that I had booked her 2hrs earlier and wasn't ready with what I asked her to wear. Also 2 other girls were in the room with her arsing about when I went in (One was Antonia ice). Off to a bad start! 2/10

Looks: Adda doesn't look bad and is fairly attractive with a tight body. As mentioned before she wasn't ready and when I came out of the bathroom she was naked wearing slippers. Not making any effort to look sexy, pushing her little pot belly out, a real shame :( 4/10

Service: I asked her to put on some nice underwear and she outright refused, muttering in romanian under her breath (Little does she know one of my best friends is romanian so i picked out 'for fucks sake' as she was muttering) She then dabbed at my cock agressively with a tissue (after 2 showers) to 'get it clean' (all it did was make me go limp). She then started a covered BJ which wasn't bad but her attitude while doing it was of being bored etc. She then started to give me a crap handjob which made me go even more limp. I tried to fuck her in a few positions but she kept tensing up so my semi couldn't get in. She would then take my dick out, pretend to give me a handjob and 'accidently' pull the condom off! She did this 3 times (obviously to slow me down). I tried to enter her one last time (all the time she was cussing me under her breath and pulling away to check her phone on the other side of the bed). Enough was enough!!! I demanded my money back and she said because I was there for 20 mins (it was 15....I set my watch) I couldn't. I argued till she finally gave me £10 back, I told her I would report this in reviews and left. She was smiling the whole time as she knew she'd gotten £50 for doing fuck all. 1/10

Conclusion: Just avoid her, I'd seen all the negative reviews about her and Antonia ice but I was willing to give it a shot. A real waste of time as Petite Sophie (who lives close to where they were working) is awesome...Wish I'd gone there instead  :( These romanian girls think they just have to look at you and we'll cum in our pants. I'm used to a good friendly service with more attractive girls at the same rate (£60 for 30 mins) Avoid these girls like the plague....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! :mad: :angry: :diablo:

Cda1966

Fucking Romanians they are all crap except Sophie who is amazing, best to avoid all other Romanians, perhaps if enough guys can be persuaded not to see them, they will all go back home :thumbsdown:

mystery7

She was fucking awful, so angry!!! Your right though Sophie is lovely :lol:

Offline PeachyAssFan

It may have been a case that the girls take it in turns answering each other's  phones and they don't know who or care who the fuck they are seeing later cuz they are gonna treat everyone like shit. I've sometimes found you get better attitude and service when booking for an hour than 30 minutes with some girls.  Though in this instance I don't think it would have made the slightest difference. You can't always trust the feedback on AW as punters don't want a revengeful bad feedback in case they have problems booking someone else. In her case there were enough alarm bells set, as some of the reviewers were prepared to put their reputation on the line. Fair play to them.
Sorry to hear about your crap punt, but grateful that you reported it. Let's hope it teaches her a lesson. Good luck next time

mystery7

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

With any Romanian punt always use the "I left my Wallet in the car" trick...........if they are not the same girl as the pics, smell of fags, not dressed how I asked I walk..........if you don't one thing is certain, you will have a crap punt. This is actually a serious matter, if enough of us walk they will either up their game or move on. 

Cda1966

I'm not so subtle I use the "I didn't realise you were Romanian, bye" trick

mystery7

Good advice. I'm going to keep commenting on this status to keep it alive. She told me she's here all this week with Vanilla ice and the gang, I want as many Bristolians to be aware of her and her gang as possible. Hopefully It'll spare a few of you guys a crap punt.   #Takingone4theteam.

Offline Roth

Good advice. I'm going to keep commenting on this status to keep it alive. She told me she's here all this week with Vanilla ice and the gang, I want as many Bristolians to be aware of her and her gang as possible. Hopefully It'll spare a few of you guys a crap punt.   #Takingone4theteam.

+1.  Needs to be keep alive.  Too many crap Romanians touring Bristol. Sergei needs to take the hint and take them all and fuck right off!  :dash: :dash:

There are only 2 decent Romanians that I know of in Bristol and they are indies.  I've seen one and would go back any time.   :rose: :rose: Her mate is well reviewed and still to do in my HL.  :rose:

As for Amazing Adda she's obviously Amazingly Crap!  :manhater: :bomb:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:14:08 pm by Roth »

Offline madeinwales56

Sounds like she's amazing at conning punters.

Offline The_Don

thanks for the review

Good advice.

this

More punters need to walk (with out paying) when the don't like what they see or feel (not right at a punt)

Cda1966

+1.  Needs to be keep alive.  Too many crap Romanians touring Bristol. Sergei needs to take the hint and take them all and fuck right off!  :dash: :dash:

There are only 2 decent Romanians that I know of in Bristol and they are indies.  I've seen one and would go back any time.   :rose: :rose: Her mate is well reviewed and still to do in my HL.  :rose:

As for Amazing Adda she's obviously Amazingly Crap!  :manhater: :bomb:

who are they Roth ?

Lonesome_gun

Keeping the thread alive.   

Also +1 on the question to Roth.   Who are the indy Romanians you'd see again?   

mystery7

Probably Petite sophie. She's great. Keeping it alive  :lol:

Offline Roth

Keeping the thread alive.   

Also +1 on the question to Roth.   Who are the indy Romanians you'd see again?   

BBGFE who was a really great punt.  Not a clock watcher and provides all services in her price. :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51553.0

Petite Soph is the other one who is on my to do HL. :thumbsup:

Cda1966

A topic should be created called Useless Romanians List (Please add your experience and girls name)

BBGFE who was a really great punt.  Not a clock watcher and provides all services in her price. :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:

Petite Soph is the other one who is on my to do HL. :thumbsup:

have and would see
alyia4you External Link/Members Only

the only romainian to have a plesent manner

bristolqwerty

A topic should be created called Useless Romanians List (Please add your experience and girls name)
They always look some of the hottest girls, a shame to read so many people have experienced poor services, what's with the attitude? :unknown:

Cda1966

They always look some of the hottest girls, a shame to read so many people have experienced poor services, what's with the attitude? :unknown:
Who me ? No attitude from me, sadly as so many members have pointed out the attitude comes from the girls which is very disappointing because as you righty point out they are hot some of them, and how they behave when we hand them our money is inexcusable, it would be amazing if they all behaved in the same way that Sophie @ BBGF do.

a easier thread is Romanians that are good to see
 one only in southampton

SirFrank

2nd rule of punting. Don't book Romanians

mystery7

Yep! Keep talking guys, only another few days to go before they fuck off. Lets make everyone aware of this, maybe the damage to their earnings will make them think twice about shitty service next time :angry:

Offline Roth

have and would see
alyia4you External Link/Members Only

the only romainian to have a plesent manner

So has BBGFE. :thumbsup:

I would see her again and again but my HL is still too long!! :lol: :lol: :wacko: :rose: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

I see that Adda is advertising she's Available Today. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

No thanks.  :bomb:

good romainains are like hens teeth
adda and antiona ice have teeth in their fannys

mystery7

Alive and kicking  :lol: Lets give them another quiet day tomorrow lads (and lasses) :)

The whole set of these girls are scum no more no less shitters

Cda1966

Alive and kicking  :lol: Lets give them another quiet day tomorrow lads (and lasses) :)
+1

Offline Roth

The whole set of these girls are scum no more no less shitters

++1  :scare:

vw

I subtractta an Adda from ma hotlista !

Offline The_Don

I subtractta an Adda from ma hotlista !

Black list her and she shouldn't show up and in any searches on A/W

mystery7

Ho fo sho! Blacklist this troupe of rip off artists :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Cda1966

Ho fo sho! Blacklist this troupe of rip off artists :angry: :mad: :diablo:
Why don't you report her on adultwork that her services basically amount to a scam as there is very little comparison between what she says she does and what she actually does ? And that in effect she is misleading punters.

Offline Roth

Why don't you report her on adultwork that her services basically amount to a scam as there is very little comparison between what she says she does and what she actually does ? And that in effect she is misleading punters.

+1.  :thumbsup:  Good idea.  :thumbsup:

mystery7

You can only leave feedback if you book through AW. I booked by phone......I'll know better next time :dash:

Cda1966

You can only leave feedback if you book through AW. I booked by phone......I'll know better next time :dash:
If you log in and go to her profile, and then find at the bottom authentic member ? That brings up another page and at the bottom of the page (very small) if you believe she's in breach of terms of use, you can then choose from a variety of reasons to report her....

mystery7

Cda1966

Offline Roth

And Sergei has still got her as Available Today.  What a twat! :dash: :dash: :dash:

starsailor76

Everyone should make bookings via txt and then not turn up.
They'll soon get the message.

Offline Roth

Sergei is obviously a desperate cunt cos he's logging in regularly now as she's nearly always at the top of the AW search page.  :dash:  :dash:

Maybe the phones getting dusty and he cant pay her hotel bill.  Twat!  :dash: :dash:

good romainains are like hens teeth
adda and antiona ice have teeth in their fannys
no good at all

Everyone should make bookings via txt and then not turn up.
They'll soon get the message.
even the banned joining in now

bristolqwerty

Who me ? No attitude from me, sadly as so many members have pointed out the attitude comes from the girls which is very disappointing because as you righty point out they are hot some of them, and how they behave when we hand them our money is inexcusable, it would be amazing if they all behaved in the same way that Sophie @ BBGF do.
Sorry, wasn't referring to you buddy.   :hi:
Saw this lady ages ago when I first started, close by and cheap at 90 with massage, owo, RO, rode cowgirl reasonably, HR to finish.  Was sweet enough, in fact I gave her a good score, was slated by other punters.  On reflection she was very lethargic, had to be prompted, didn't say a word or show much interest.  Does this sound familiar? My first and last ever Romanian.  Not at all rude though.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:28:09 pm by bristolqwerty »

Cda1966

Sorry, wasn't referring to you buddy.   :hi:
Saw this lady ages ago when I first started, close by and cheap at 90 with massage, owo, RO, rode cowgirl reasonably, HR to finish.  Was sweet enough, in fact I gave her a good score, was slated by other punters.  On reflection she was very lethargic, had to be prompted, didn't say a word or show much interest.  Does this sound familiar? My first and last ever Romanian.  Not at all rude though.
External Link/Members Only
Ok no problem, yep any hint of Romanian and your pretty much guaranteed a shit time, no wonder they all say their Spanish or Italian

np500

Hi guys just read this thread, I'm from Cardiff and we got exactly the same crap over hear and no doubt it's going on all over the country if not Europe, don't forget every time you book and hand over your hard earned to these &@£!: you/we are stopping the descent hard working genuine w g's earning and if thay jack it in because it's not worth it for them all we are left with is crap Romanian punts ! So do as I do , use uk punting etc to find the quality British girls ( plenty of them out there ) and let's rid our shores of this cancer, good luck lads.

mystery7

Thanks for keeping this post alive guys, their leaving on Sunday. Hopefully people reading this post thought twice about visiting this group, and left a heavy dent in there wallets. Have a good weekend guys  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Thanks for keeping this post alive guys, their leaving on Sunday. Hopefully people reading this post thought twice about visiting this group, and left a heavy dent in there wallets. Have a good weekend guys  :drinks:

Shame they are not leaving earlier.   :bomb: :bomb: