Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia Spicy - Hatfield  (Read 1306 times)

Brownfire2017

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

WHAT A DELIGHT!!!!!!

I can't stress enough how pleased I am with this Sunday afternoon punt.

Price: £40 for 15 mins. But I wish I paid £60 for 30 mins. I am a tight git.

Location: Hatfield. Modern apartments. Behind a budget supermarket near a police station. Very safe area. Her flat is shared with other working girls but did not bother me.

The girl: Very beautiful. Nice smooth skin. Small tits. Big ass, that is the reason why I choose her. And she was quick to show it off to me. Nice personality but lack of English made it hard to communicate but I was overwhelmed by her smile and mannerism. As soon as I walked through the door she gave me a long kiss on the lips like I was her bf.

Sex: Amazing!!!! Her blow job is on point. She put the rubber on my penis before going down on me but during sex she made me take it off to give me owo. There was a real connection during the sex. Lots of kissing and she was the one 'going for it'. Positions, included missionary, Reverse cowgirl on the sofa, and doggy. Even though the punt was only 15 mins. We both got carried away that another working girl, I think her boss had to knock on the door to let us know time was up. I finished off on her tits.

As i'm typing this I just wish I paid £60 for 30 mins. Next time I will dig a bit deeper into my pockets.

Would I see her again? Yes I would. But she is only here for 2 months than she is back to Brazil.

Offline Big Bad R

Glad you had a good time....looks male to me ! :vomit:

Offline Dick Emeroids

..looks male to me..
Really? Perhaps a visit to Specsavers is overdue.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline NoStringsFun

Know exactly where this area is so will think about a quickie the next time I'm shopping there!
Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup: