Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaLexxx - Canary Wharf  (Read 2116 times)

55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

kptimmy

Saw SashaLexxx when she was offering an oral only hour long special.

Parking near her place is not the greatest but she directed me to a few places where there is parking.

Her places is a nice apartment and she was was dressed in white lingerie. Offered and I look a quick shower.

Soon as I was out, she was all over me and for the next hour, she sucked my cock and rimmed me 'til I came 3 times. I told her I wanted to aim for 4 but work fatigue and hunger had set in after the 3rd time I popped in her mouth - she does not swallow.

Offered another shower and left after. No clock watching and she is a very friendly and charming young woman. Hope to see her this time to giver her pussy a good work out.

Overall that was some of the best oral and rimming I have had. I would highly recommend her and I will definitely visit again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Saw SashaLexxx when she was offering an oral only hour long special.

Parking near her place is not the greatest but she directed me to a few places where there is parking.

Her places is a nice apartment and she was was dressed in white lingerie. Offered and I look a quick shower.

Soon as I was out, she was all over me and for the next hour, she sucked my cock and rimmed me 'til I came 3 times. I told her I wanted to aim for 4 but work fatigue and hunger had set in after the 3rd time I popped in her mouth - she does not swallow.

Offered another shower and left after. No clock watching and she is a very friendly and charming young woman. Hope to see her this time to giver her pussy a good work out.

Overall that was some of the best oral and rimming I have had. I would highly recommend her and I will definitely visit again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Many more pics in AW gallery

Offline KentAde

Glad you had fun with her....she is one of my new-found faves, and is proving somewhat hard to beat for her rimming and cock workship skills...  :dance: