Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Checking emails - Adultwork  (Read 874 times)

Offline ir34

There are some ladies out there, who don't have any way of getting in touch with them, except email...and then they don't check their emails ever. Wonder why is that?

I have emailed atleast five in the last 72 hours, none of them was read.

Is it something which is only happening to me lately, or others have faced this too?

Timmy2

There are some ladies out there, who don't have any way of getting in touch with them, except email...and then they don't check their emails ever. Wonder why is that?

Is it something which is only happening to me lately, or others have faced this too?
Yep...some do not read emails at all
Check your sent box to see if the mails have been deleted..if yes.. move on

Raddy

Sureshot

Some will get notifications through to their regular email account where they can read the message.  If they dont like what youve put or dont want the booking, they wont reply and dont have to open your original message.

Offline _Bender_

Name the girls.....

Offline j122

Do you have AW feedback irelax32?

Offline ir34

Name the girls.....

Anna.belle42, Sadie123, Wet Tina, slut4u78, Louisa74, to name a few.

Offline ir34

Do you have AW feedback irelax32?

What's that? I'm sorry I am new...

It is very different from where I come from.

External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

I sent out 5 Emails to North East AW girls last week.
Only 1 girl replied.
Other 4 still not even read after 4 days...... :unknown:

Offline j122

Do you have any feedback from girls on your adultwork profile?
Some don't reply if it is at zero & a new profile.

Offline ir34

No, I don't. Well I got a reply from Sadie, bus she only does outcalls. Checked the rest, on their page, they haven't been online for a few days...

Just find it weird, that the only way to get in touch is through email, and that's not checked half of the time.

Is there any newspaper ads in Nottingham, which provide more options?

Offline j122

Could try vivastreet I think more post numbers on there........ :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Sureshot

No, I don't. Well I got a reply from Sadie, bus she only does outcalls. Checked the rest, on their page, they haven't been online for a few days...

Just find it weird, that the only way to get in touch is through email, and that's not checked half of the time.

Is there any newspaper ads in Nottingham, which provide more options?

They have to pay to display their number.  If they've not logged on for a while they may be taking time off so not worth paying the extra (english whores are notiriously lazy!)

As said, try vivastreet as an alternative.

Cuck_boy

I've found this also. Bizarrely, Mandy was one of the offenders. I had to chase several times for a reply, but everybody states they have excellent communications with her? Maybe it was what I said?😄

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've found this also. Bizarrely, Mandy was one of the offenders. I had to chase several times for a reply, but everybody states they have excellent communications with her? Maybe it was what I said?😄

Do you have any feedback from girls on your adultwork profile?
Some don't reply if it is at zero & a new profile.

Cuck_boy

No I don't, so maybe that was the case.
Although a polite email telling me that would have been appreciated.

Offline j122

They probably get loads like that from time wasters, so as a rule never reply to any.

Go here & send her one, she might reply External Link/Members Only