Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa - Derby - Mature Hungarian  (Read 1509 times)

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?  Looks quite fit for her age and good value.  CIM and OWO both available.

I could do with some more choice in Derby.

Offline ir34

They are two different profiles mate.

I might see one soon, the one called Melissa...not the other one.

Offline j122

She probably was called that back in August but has changed her name. I'd guess both profiles are probably ran by the same pimp & that's why the name gets a hit for the different profile.

Offline ir34

I texted with the Hotlover profile today...seemed okay, might meet tomorrow....but no reviews or anything, so kinda sceptical...

This one. External Link/Members Only

Offline ir34

Offline RedKettle

thanks - I think I will just keep ignoring Derby and concentrate on Leicester and Nottingham!!

Offline j122

thanks - I think I will just keep ignoring Derby and concentrate on Leicester and Nottingham!!

Don't give up on Derby just yet, have you tried Phoebe? External Link/Members Only (on tour in London at the mo)

And sexyxlisax has been recommended to me by a couple of punters External Link/Members Only

Offline _Bender_

Don't give up on Derby just yet, have you tried Phoebe? External Link/Members Only (on tour in London at the mo)

And sexyxlisax has been recommended to me by a couple of punters External Link/Members Only

Derby is pants, but it does have its gems, I would forget all EE's except Mia Sweety and try some of the English girls working in the city.

Offline RedKettle

Thanks - yes Phoebe has been on HL for a while

Timmy2

Thanks - yes Phoebe has been on HL for a while
I would have thought Derby was a no no for you Red :sarcastic:

Raddy

TheNewSeeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Hungarians are having a laugh now. Clearly the name Melissa+Hottlover has been reassigned to profile ID 3147613, and the profile  ID 3082240 has been assigned the name Carolina Allin.

Now the pictures for Carolina Allin (age 40), are actually the awful Chanel Sweetlove (External Link/Members Only), age 23 (18 a few months ago), whose first profile picture is actually Sweet Jasminee (External Link/Members Only), though the other two are actually her.

Are you following this? Forget the Hungarians, except Mia (External Link/Members Only) who is awesome.

:timeout:

Offline ir34

The Hungarians are having a laugh now. Clearly the name Melissa+Hottlover has been reassigned to profile ID 3147613, and the profile  ID 3082240 has been assigned the name Carolina Allin.

Now the pictures for Carolina Allin (age 40), are actually the awful Chanel Sweetlove (External Link/Members Only), age 23 (18 a few months ago), whose first profile picture is actually Sweet Jasminee (External Link/Members Only), though the other two are actually her.

Are you following this? Forget the Hungarians, except Mia (External Link/Members Only) who is awesome.

:timeout:

Good grief.