Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG’s – How many years continuous service?  (Read 1598 times)

Offline conrod

I have been punting for over 20 years and I was thinking about the girls that I met up and if they are still working.

The earliest I can find is Stephanie (Scorcher Legs) External Link/Members Only

I met up with her back in 2002.  Therefore at least 17 years!

On Adultwork, my earliest that is still working is Kinkster.  External Link/Members Only

I met Tina back in 2007.  Looking at her profile, it states she has been a member since 2006.  However, she hasn't logged on a few months, so maybe not.  If she is, then 13 years.

One is definitely working is Sophie.  External Link/Members Only

I met Sophie back in 2008 and she has logged on today. She became a member back in 2007 and so 12 years continous service!

Can anyone beat Scorcherlegs?

Offline winkywanky

Offline Home Alone

Over 30yrs: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her 2 or 3 times about 10-12yrs ago.

O.M.G! That's Dolly Mopp!! I remember seeing her - one time and one time only! - probably in about 2007 or 2008 when I was a really green, novice punter. I shook my head in recognition of the first of her Negative Reviews from 2017; that could have been my experience 10 years earlier!

Online Dipper

Wonder if they all get an engraved carriage clock from AW after 25 years.

Offline webpunter

Thinking bout AW burds who i have seen the one who has been on there the longest [since 2007] is

lucindalovitt     External Link/Members Only

Brighton incall forever ago.  At least a decade

She is still looking milfy FAF

Although the clock has been wound back a bit showing @ 31  :lol:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 12:46:39 am by webpunter »

Offline webpunter

WTF Kirie is showing on Awank since 2006  :scare:

Page 769 out of 772 by registered date

Each person getting the big one costs the NHS around 1/4 mill for lifetime care [an article in the Mail or Express - cant remember which]

Probably enough hidden costs to build a hospital somewhere FFS

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Sonia has been on here since 2009 but she was a bit of a reg of mine over 20yrs ago back in the days of Phoenix mags etc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Convince Me

Sonia has been on here since 2009 but she was a bit of a reg of mine over 20yrs ago back in the days of Phoenix mags etc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nine reviews in nine years on AW :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Who cares?  :unknown:

Apparently, those who are interested enough to respond  ;).

Offline winkywanky

O.M.G! That's Dolly Mopp!! I remember seeing her - one time and one time only! - probably in about 2007 or 2008 when I was a really green, novice punter. I shook my head in recognition of the first of her Negative Reviews from 2017; that could have been my experience 10 years earlier!

Yeah, a funny old bird, even then, and by the way my illusions were shattered on my 3rd and final visit when I dipped into her little bowl of cheesy nibbles at the side of her 'grotto'. They'd gone soft and it suddenly dawned on me that just like pub bar snacks, they were probably contaminated by stale pee and faecal matter from at least 20 different punters  :D.

Offline winkywanky

Wonder if they all get an engraved carriage clock from AW after 25 years.

I doubt it, although many do seem to all have the AW t-shirt in some of their pics at the beginning of their 'careers'.

Offline webpunter

Do you mind
Was just about to have a late brekka
Will have to put this back for a while now
 :lol:

Yeah, a funny old bird, even then, and by the way my illusions were shattered on my 3rd and final visit when I dipped into her little bowl of cheesy nibbles at the side of her 'grotto'. They'd gone soft and it suddenly dawned on me that just like pub bar snacks, they were probably contaminated by stale pee and faecal matter from at least 20 different punters  :D.

Offline winkywanky

Apols, WP  :blush:  :D.

I would always recommend keeping away from the bar snacks though, especially if dysentery offends  :cool:.

Offline webpunter

Apols accepted

Apols, WP  :blush:  :D.

I would always recommend keeping away from the bar snacks though, especially if dysentery offends  :cool:.

I've been at events where there is a bowl of mints

You might as well go in the bogs & lick the urinals  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

...I don't know, I haven't tried that  :lol:.

Offline Hobbit

Saw her many years ago too. Found her to be a little stuck up and not my type. surprised she is still going. :vomit:

Offline Hobbit

The advantage of punting is that we punters get older and the girls get younger. :yahoo: