Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Compliments from a working girl.  (Read 2751 times)

Offline hermanmunster

Of the 9 girls I have seen, I have had compliments from every one.  Most you can tell are just to make you feel good i.e. in order to come back again.   But one lady(from Moldova) has phoned me several times since she "retired".  She is a gorgeous lady and desperately wants to meet up (no payment needed). I haven't been brave enough to do this or I'm not sure whether I want to - can't decide which, but it doesn't feel right (although I would have some fun).

Offline markc65

Same here, bit like the comment "you know what to do with your tongue/you're great at oral"

Bb

"You're great at oral" I think also means "you were a shit fuck though", or is that just my performance  :unknown:

Offline Pillowtalk

Many years ago, one said she liked my watch!

Offline Romeo Sensini

One said she liked my shirt. It was hideous and I knew it, in fact I had just been killing time in Tescos and was looking on the sale rail for something better - then thought fuck it, its not a date!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I was told once that I fuck like a Jamaican...I took that as a huge compliment lol  :cool:
Were you holding a can of Red Stripe at the time.... and due in court for failing to pay child support "man needs 'is spliff".

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
One once said she liked my trainers.
I've had this, they were Adidas Consortium though.

Offline mrdiamond77

Not very often 'big cock' but 'nice cock' is always an ego boost :thumbsup:

Had plenty over the years - but yep take with a pinch of salt, sure some were genuine but it's a paid encounter when all is said and done.

Yes, that's a lot better.   :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I get loads of compliments just due to age that I can still perform and then tell me I look 10 years younger than I am. That is just flattery.

On the other hand I am sure that I do help create orgasms, I believe I can tell when they are only acting.

HP

Offline willie loman

Sauna birds and civvies always comment on how clean I am,  Nice cock, means small cock,get loads of that in the sauna

Autopunter

I normally get compliments nearly every punt.

'Nice cock'.  'Oh that was amazing'. Fake orgasms.

Its all a load of shit in thrbhope that'll you'll either give them a tip or you'll book again soon.

I never pay any attention to them.

But once at a Cheshire parlour. I was giving this fit, fit 20's blonde a real pounding in doggy. She actually started practically screaming, then started squirting like mad, legs started juddering and shaking, then she started almost convulsing.

Massive full blown orgasm! Don't know why it had that much of an effect on her.

She was then confused at the end saying 'I don't know how you did that!'.

I was so proud of myself! Never happens in punts!

Tried to see her again a couple of weeks later and she'd moved to a parlour in Birmingham.

Only time I've really been with a working girl who had a genuine full on orgasm.

I had a similar experience, albeit without the squirting and the shaking; after banging a young woman in missionary for some time, I saw her eyes close and felt her start grinding against me for the first time in our bout, a quite suddenly her eyes popped open and her pussy quivered around me. She looked me right in the eye, frowned a little in what genuinely seemed like surprised annoyance, and then said in a puzzled tone: "You've made me cum, I don't normally do that [ever, with guys, on punts, no idea what she meant by that last bit]."

To this day it cracks me up; she could totally have been faking, I have no way of knowing, but the little hint of annoyance at the end there makes me think something happened. Maybe her pussy liked me while her mind was going "Urgh, fat sweaty guy no 4 today"?  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:38:19 pm by Autopunter »

Offline theejaculator

I've had WGs express surprise/complement at the amount of jizz sometimes....but I don't think they all like it going everywhere, especially the hair  :dancegirl:

Offline averagebob

In a parlor in Barcelona I picked a lady from a line-up that I had a good feeling about, instead of going with the most beautiful one. In the room after undressing she put my hand on her pussy and said she never gets this wet, and she clearly was. She said it was huge compliment.

On another visit to an parlor in Barcelona the ladies came briefly into the room to introduce themselves, you pick a name at the end to go with. One lady returned at the end just and looked at me silently for few moments. I'm still wondering what that was all about, but it was clear that she did that on purpose. I unfortunately didn't pick her. Stupid mistake I regret to this day!

Offline freeze44

Most common compliment I get is 'Those £ notes are nice and new'...call me cynical but reckon they checking they aint fake!

brandonpete

It definitely wasn't a compliment...but the funniest thing that made me laugh while shagging a 'Tom' who I'd picked up in an old pub in Coventry..The Alma Tavern..back to her place,sort of across the road..15 quid (shows how long ago) Industrial strength nodder on...up I went an response or movement from her I asked if she was alright when she uttered the immortal words "Course I am..but you're not in yet" but I was right up to my balls...well I thought it was funny at the time.

Offline bhudda

I had a similar experience, albeit without the squirting and the shaking; after banging a young woman in missionary for some time, I saw her eyes close and felt her start grinding against me for the first time in our bout, a quite suddenly her eyes popped open and her pussy quivered around me. She looked me right in the eye, frowned a little in what genuinely seemed like surprised annoyance, and then said in a puzzled tone: "You've made me cum, I don't normally do that [ever, with guys, on punts, no idea what she meant by that last bit]."

To this day it cracks me up; she could totally have been faking, I have no way of knowing, but the little hint of annoyance at the end there makes me think something happened. Maybe her pussy liked me while her mind was going "Urgh, fat sweaty guy no 4 today"?  :hi:

I was told of a chap who, in the early stages of a long lasting relationship, was banging his mrs for only the first or second time when she started to go red and gasp and shake and he thought to himself he was doing pretty well till she finally managed to communicate to him that she was having a severe asthma attack.

Offline webpunter

Was this after the punt when she texted you having realized that you had: A/ half inched the cash you paid her & B/ half inched the rest of her days takings ?  :lol:

I was told once that I fuck like a Jamaican...I took that as a huge compliment lol  :cool:

Or was it coz she was sore for donkeys ages ?  :D

Offline munterhunter

I've had the occasional compliment from a WG like
"You smell nice" a couple of times I've really got carried away during a punt and one has said "I should be paying you" and the standard "You are one of my favourites"
It's no big deal. I want sex they want money it's a short term mutually beneficial transaction no more than that. We both have separate lives outside of punting keep that in mind if you are trying to understand compliments from a WG.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I've had the occasional compliment from a WG like
"You smell nice" a couple of times I've really got carried away during a punt and one has said "I should be paying you" and the standard "You are one of my favourites"
It's no big deal. I want sex they want money it's a short term mutually beneficial transaction no more than that. We both have separate lives outside of punting keep that in mind if you are trying to understand compliments from a WG.
I can't say I've ever had that. I've had the "you smell nice" one though, I think women in general notice if you put in a bit of effort, let's face it some punters turn up having not showered for two days.

Offline dubhcarr

they always compliment me on my money OP not being too demanding and fkkn off on time etc...……..as they say its part of the patter.....but the biggest compliment for me is the bits the SP cannot fake. It does happen occasionally but this paid sex and customer care is part of a good SPs service......

Offline threechilliman

I can't say I've ever had that. I've had the "you smell nice" one though, I think women in general notice if you put in a bit of effort, let's face it some punters turn up having not showered for two days.

So what they really mean is you don't smell.

Offline itk

Hi all, has anyone received compliments from a working girl? Could it be genuine or just put of the service?

They’re not going to say on the way out, ‘God, that was awful. All I’ve been thinking about was the ironing I’ve got to finish whilst we  were fucking her.’ They compliment us in the hope we return.

Offline deano658

Learnt my lesson when I got told that I was so good she would see me next time for free... realised on the way out she had changed the clock and pushed me out 40 mins into a 1hr booking  :lol: needless to say I never got that free booking

Userenam

They mostly lie and sometimes it is too obvious like when your cock is average and they say it is huge. Women prossies are no different from normies I learned.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I reckon that much of the time the WGs are being kind. However, one lass was sufficiently impressed with me that she introduced me to her husband. We've had several MFM threesomes where no money changes hands. Still see her one to one for payment.
I accept her compliments as genuine.