Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Bastard CS Raddy,s MMF  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Owwhatanight

I have been asked to put up Raddy,s
Cock Suckers Review by him for those who know of him :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73212.new#new

Not for the faint hearted  :crazy:

Offline Steve2

ramrodronnie

Fucking Hell!! Owwhatanight. I though that I was a Dirty Bastard. But This Exceeds Anything That I've Ever Done. It is a Great Review mate. But There's Just Absolutely No Way That I Could Ever Suck A Geezer Cock. I could Fuck Her Senseless. But I Have To Draw The Line At Me Cock Sucking. Raddy Is Now Officially A Dirty "COCK SUCKER"!! lmfbo.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hawkwind71

Fucking Hell!! Owwhatanight. I though that I was a Dirty Bastard. But This Exceeds Anything That I've Ever Done. It is a Great Review mate. But There's Just Absolutely No Way That I Could Ever Suck A Geezer Cock. I could Fuck Her Senseless. But I Have To Draw The Line At Me Cock Sucking. Raddy Is Now Officially A Dirty "COCK SUCKER"!! lmfbo.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I have huge admiration for Raddy, took some balls to do that review. But I'm with you, outside any experience I ever intend to have.  :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

I have huge admiration for Raddy, took some balls to do that review. But I'm with you, outside any experience I ever intend to have.  :scare:

Same here  :scare:

ramrodronnie

Same here  :scare:

Lmfbo Owwhatanight. Raddy like to suck cock, Raddy likes to suck cock, ala la la, ala la la.  :crazy: :scare:   :yahoo:

Offline socks

I can't ever see me sucking a bloke's cock either RRR. I wondered as I read Raddy's review, whether I could get similarly caught up in the excitement of it all but when I clicked on the link to their profile and saw the shot of the chap in their pictures, I got that instant deflatory "urgh fuck that" feeling. But I do reckon I could go with a M-TS-F combo if the former man was suitably girly looking (nice tits, shapely arse etc.) and get as close up and personal as Raddy. Could you?

Hawkwind71

and get as close up and personal as Raddy. Could you?

ummm nope ! :timeout:

Offline Silver Birch

How many threads does this cock sucking event really need?

Offline socks

ummm nope ! :timeout:
lol fair enough mate but it's RRR I want to know about  :lol:

ramrodronnie

I can't ever see me sucking a bloke's cock either RRR. I wondered as I read Raddy's review, whether I could get similarly caught up in the excitement of it all but when I clicked on the link to their profile and saw the shot of the chap in their pictures, I got that instant deflatory "urgh fuck that" feeling. But I do reckon I could go with a M-TS-F combo if the former man was suitably girly looking (nice tits, shapely arse etc.) and get as close up and personal as Raddy. Could you?

Naaah, Never socks. I could Never, Ever get sexually involved with Any geezer, T/S or Any chick with a dick/cock in a frock. No Fucking Way Mate. I am Totally Heterosexual mate. Just the thought makes me wanna Puke socks.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

ramrodronnie

lol fair enough mate but it's RRR I want to know about  :lol:

What do you mean socks? What d'ya wanna know about me? Lmfbo

Offline socks

What do you mean socks? What d'ya wanna know about me? Lmfbo
What you answered n the immediately preceeding post  :dash: :lol:

...and in that case I can't wait to break my TS virginity, tick it off the bucket list and draw the achievement to your attention asap afterwards! Not a lot of opportunities though so it'll be a bit longer before you're further put off your cornflakes!

Offline Owwhatanight

Stop it ! I am in a very quiet hotel bar and getting dirty looks as I just cannot stop laughing at your comments  :lol:

Raddy has brought some laughter to ukp
 :drinks:

Offline Badvicar

Did he do the hoovering In the East region? If not why is this here?

ramrodronnie

Stop it ! I am in a very quiet hotel bar and getting dirty looks as I just cannot stop laughing at your comments  :lol:

Raddy has brought some laughter to ukp

Lmfbo  :lol: Owwhatanight Hope you didn't choke on you're beer laughing mate? Mind you just the thought of sucking a geezers dick would be enough to make my beer curdle!   :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

Not for me either Ramrod but you cannot knock him he's entertained many on Ukp these last few weeks. But now he's moved back to pussy only.

I know Badvic it's a one off as ppl like Ramrod have been chatting with Raddy  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Not for me either Ramrod but you cannot knock him he's entertained many on Ukp these last few weeks. But now he's moved back to pussy only.

I know Badvic it's a one off as ppl like Ramrod have been chatting with Raddy  :hi:

Fucking Hell Mate! I just cannot get over Raddy sucking a geezers cock. Never in a million years could I Ever do something like that!    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Timmy2

I once when to Great Yarmouth, so I thought I was able to post on here :sarcastic:

Hello, cherrio and bye bye :P
Raddy

cockneybstrd

How many threads does this cock sucking event really need?

wait till he takes up the shitter. then its going to have its own review section called raddy's gapers.

I dont have a problem with the fact Raddy likes sucking cock and is bi sexual but excuse the pun it does feel like he is trying to ram it down our throats a bit